What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
any cuckold who doesn't know by now that Black Men & white girls make great couples, must not love interracial that much! Don't lie, even if she said it'd only be sex, you wanted it to become more! You know Black Men make better partners for your wife! Despite wanting your wife's happiness, admit that you're controlled by your lil penis & your wife with Black Men turning you on is most important to you!

tumblr_na6hdaRWfE1tnr45io1_500.jpg

The shame & worthlessness white boys feel can only be balanced out by serving as a cuckold to Black Men & white girls! The irony is that in order to have a purpose, cuckolds must live to serve Black Men who made white boys obsolete. Also serve white girls who they couldn't satisfy which is the reason why white boys are worthless. white girls, Alpha Females, discovered Black Men were not just superior to white boys but also Alpha Males! Finally Black Men & white girls started getting together! with white boys serving as cuckolds, they help to better the lives of the Alphas! as a reward, they receive the permission to taste Black Cum & white pussy juices together! More irony in that no matter how much they consume, it still won't help them to compete with their Alpha Masters!

A BBC in a white girl's tiny hands is a beautiful image! Something that woldn't be if the cock were white. There'd be no skin color contrast but most importantly, the cock wouldn't be huge. Furthermore, a BBC looks even bigger in a white girl's tiny hands! It maybe only be an optical illusion but it still has an effect on how much bigger people see BBCs compared to lil white ones!

Hubby, this is what I call a cock!
View attachment 1390096

know they're just posing for pics but i imagine something else. they were about to have sex but the cuckold interrupted to ask about something related to his chores. as soon as they're done talking to him, but probably before he leaves the room, they'll get started. He'll whip off her heels and toss them aside! She'll flip onto her back & lift her legs up over his shoulders!

the wife you knew is no longer. your wife is now a BBC lover! now you're a cuckold! you being husband & wife no longer has meaning! all that's left are the memories of those times! however, you don't think about those memories often. the one you focus on is the memory of your wife going Black & how it completely altered your life!

love to imagine they just met & in seducing her got her to take her clothes off but not her underwear. he said that's ok & took all his clothes off to be fair. she's very interested but is shy & nervous. he assures her that they don't need to have sex so soon. he takes her hand into his & they go for a walk

Yes baby, I have the camera ready. You two just forget I'm here and enjoy yourselves. Dude I'm serious, just punish her and fuck her brains out. Show her what you got.

View attachment 2079327

love to imagine they just met & in seducing her got her to take her clothes off but not her underwear. he said that's ok & took all his clothes off to be fair. she's very interested but is shy & nervous. he assures her that they don't need to have sex so soon. he takes her hand into his & they go for a walk

Many different scenarios. It could also be that he fucked yet before. But he was very rough with her, a little too rough. Choked her, pounded her *******, bit her, yanked her hair, came in her when he wasn’t supposed to. But she might still fuck him again because she still likes it.

Many different scenarios. It could also be that he fucked yet before. But he was very rough with her, a little too rough. Choked her, pounded her *******, bit her, yanked her hair, came in her when he wasn’t supposed to. But she might still fuck him again because she still likes it.

love that scenario as well! in my fantasies, try to not make Black Men out to be monsters but still tough & maybe willing to degrade girls for sexual thrill. nor try to imagine girls as too weak & maybe willing to be degraded for sexual thrills

Back