What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Both of these videos are very hot..
Oh yeah... those are some really good ones, love watching them. Very relaxing and get me hard every time. Best part is a woman actually made them, and she’s had 2 biracial babies herself ?

Check out her profile:

like watching wife giving head. does it very well takes good care of his balls also. best part is what she does with cum. she has swallowed all of it,not a fan of that, like to see the cum in her mouth or on face. licking cum off cock is great to watch she takes her time cleaning it.it all ends with me kissing her and tasting the cum in her mouth.

Just like any white husband i can do nothing but watch when a black man wants to use my wife. Her eyes meet mine as he mauls her infront of me and i know she will let him fuck her. View attachment 1109817
My heart races each times i see this.
My beautiful white wife striped naked and a pair of strong black hands maul her naked white flesh. My woman kissing him as she squirms excitedly in the arms of her black lover. My cock throbs like never before as my woman gives herself to a black man. The woman i married and took as only mine has another mans black hands all over her white body. My hard cock aches painfully knowing this black man is about to take my white wife and fuck her white cunt full of his black seed right infront of me.
Yes! And it is even better when you are allowed the clean them both up!

Back