What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I'd like to jack off watching them fuck, them stick it in her pussy just like that a empty my balls in her. They'd keep fucking after I finished.

View attachment 1981550
It's more likely that they won't let you do that they're probably going to make you clean it up after they come and if they're still feeling generous they might let you release inside her but at that particular moment that's not your pussy his pussy you are a cuck and he is dominant. Look at his cock she's going to want that not yours you should want it to. Because once your woman goes and gets blacked that's no longer your pussy it's his. They might let you suck his dick they might let you lick her pussy clean after he comes but you will be a cook and as such should serve his desire and his desire is her pussy and he will turn her out and she will belong to him and if you're with her you belong to her therefore you belong to him and you're lucky if you let you suck his dick be happy if he does really happy . If you ever go through with something like this be prepared to have black cock in your mouth ="derin jones, post: 1906230, member: 73964"]I'd like to jack off watching them fuck, them stick it in her pussy just like that a empty my balls in her. They'd keep fucking after I finished.

View attachment 1981550[/QUOTE]

You sexy wife is playing pool with your friends, and acting flirty.
01.png

He flirts back and shows her how to play properly. Your other friends and you watch.
02.png

Oh no! She purposely loses. Now what?
03.png

His house, his rules. She has to undress him in front of you and your friends. You're not sure if you like this, but can't stop watching.
04.png

Before you know it, he's balls deep in your wife and you can't believe what you're watching. They look so hot together you don't want to stop them.
05.png

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    910.8 KB · Views: 22
this is why black men are unattractive to me....i'll keep my genes, and I doubt they're "weak" white people were the slave masters...not the slaves. Not to mention white, asian, and indian countries are the most developed, where as blacks are the least. Sounds more like blacks have the weak genes, but to each their own I presume.

I'm sure some ignorant dismissive person will accuse me of racism, but I'm just stating facts. asians, whites, and indians have a higher IQ on average(non race bias tests) and whites have innovated the vast majority inventions.

bell%2Bcurve.jpg

psych_exam_2.51330630812401.jpg
Don’t agree with this alpha male, strong genes stuff. I just want to fuck a big black cock. Just the thought of them make my pussy tingle and dreaming of 2 or 3 Black cocks taking me makes my pussy wet through and my hubbies little cock hard.

Back