What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Your wife disappears at a house party, and you find her *******, stripped, and a bunch of black guys taking turns with her like a piece of meat. You don't want to stop them, but want to watch.

View attachment 1970828
what happened to me was that my wife was enjoying her stud time and I was enjoying the view and right before my eyes she gave the stud her ass ( never in 12 years have she let me fuck her ass) and he ripped her ass with his giant dick and all she would tell me was that he got her soo horney she had too

Your pretty wife and her whore friend love to dress like sluts to the hip hop club, get ******* and fuck black guys. Everybody knows it and all your friends know it, but you don't want to stop her and it just makes you crazy with lust.

22-png.1970821

View attachment 1970823
Isn't it wonderful it's like a power and submission thing. They know what's going to end up happening so they continue to do it because they love black dick just like you do is wonderful to watch submission by Imagine I am them I submitted 2 Black cock in an adult theater. If that was my girlfriend or wife they would be hard for me not to try to join in. But I would definitely watch and be aroused very very aroused

Back