What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Yes, Sabrina, watching and jerking, and it feels like being in heaven.

View attachment 1570433
Undeniable! AND for those of us who do not get hard anymore..we sit...rub our lil soft limp clitty.... feeling so exciting, but never getting hard.. rub..rub..rub..rub..until my sissy cum juices leak and ooze out. AND the Black man is still going full ******* hard and big as ever....soon though to be seeding His now owned white wife.

Of course. I would want her to love only me but to get also fucked by different black guys, without any birth control. If she would have a little tatoo over her cunt "black seed here"... that would be the cherry on top
I know that a lot of guys with cuckold fantasies want their woman to be impregnated by a bull. This idea doesn't turn me on, but, I cannot stop fantasizing about having to clean up and swallow the bull's load. Swallow ever drop of it or the bull gets to slap me around. It's the ultimate in submissiveness and psychological *******, at least right now in my mind. My cock is throbbing from talking about it just now. Hell, I would love to receive a BBC bukkake.

tumblr_omivtac6Yp1txwtk5o1_500.gif
That's very beautiful. A very blond woman and a black man. 091.jpg

Back