What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
one of my dreams is to get to know a white girl which just got pregnant by a black man. The idea of fucking her knowing that she will have a black baby makes me horny. Would be great to raise with her the baby.
why not get a white girl as your own then let her get pregnant!!!!! that's a lot more exciting the fact she is YOURS and she gets pregnant by black guy and you have to accept it or lose her

It is indeed very satisfying and rewarding. But I was scared to death when Chris started talking about having a black baby.
View attachment 1552952

I think it makes a difference between having a white girlfriend which gets pregnant while you are together and if you just meet her, fall in love all knowing that she got impregnated before you met her for the first time. Concerning your experience: I fully understand you

I think it makes a difference between having a white girlfriend which gets pregnant while you are together and if you just meet her, fall in love all knowing that she got impregnated before you met her for the first time. Concerning your experience: I fully understand you
yes I accept your reasoning and thoughts also

I agree, it makes a huge difference.
I would, of course, also have married Chris if she was pregnant with a black baby when I met her. But it is a 1000 times more satisfying when you see how your own beautiful, blonde, innocent looking wife makes a baby with her very well equipped black boyfriend.

I have never before had such intense experiences. Sometimes I would even orgasm when I was in a chastity cage.

I thought that was impossible until Chris decided to make a baby with Michael.

569a2f15-780d-43cb-a3a6-2e1ff4affc6a.gif

I agree, it makes a huge difference.
I would, of course, also have married Chris if she was pregnant with a black baby when I met her. But it is a 1000 times more satisfying when you see how your own beautiful, blonde, innocent looking wife makes a baby with her very well equipped black boyfriend.

I have never before had such intense experiences. Sometimes I would even orgasm when I was in a chastity cage.

I thought that was impossible until Chris decided to make a baby with Michael.

View attachment 1553012

actually for me it is different. If she has (still) somekind of relationship to the ******* I would feel very unconfortable. if the baby was made while I have a relationship with her it would be ok as long as it was a random guy. but knowing him or knowing that she has feelings for the babymaker would ******* me inside.

May I ask how your family reacted?

actually for me it is different. If she has (still) somekind of relationship to the ******* I would feel very unconfortable. if the baby was made while I have a relationship with her it would be ok as long as it was a random guy. but knowing him or knowing that she has feelings for the babymaker would ******* me inside.

Chris likes Michael, but she doesn't love him. Chris grew up in a family where there wasn't much love.

She says that I am the first person with whom she has felt loved unconditionally. She has never felt that comfortable with another man. I know that she chose me for that reason. She is very good looking, while I am normal. She could have any man she wanted.

Michael can give her much better and more satisfying sex than I can.

But I am sure that I am much better at meeting her emotional needs.

Chris can have both things she can have her cake and eat it too.

Family means everything to Chris. She did not experience what a real family life is like in her childhood . Now she has it and she's not going to give that up.

Chris sometimes cries when I play with Julia. The first time I asked her: What's wrong, sweetie?

There was nothing wrong, she was happy to have met a "real *******" (her words). She wants to give Julia and our next baby the best possible childhood.

The only thing that would worry me, was if Chris kissed Michael very intimately. I told her, and she doesn't kiss him too much. c27d3960-8ffc-4623-b398-cc6386432d02.jpg 3f693104-d585-451c-86fc-e46480307d27.jpg e9c37ace-8e6b-4152-81d8-024bb2eaa86b.jpg

I hope that this makes sense to you.

Last edited:
a80e62ac-5d05-4168-8d89-2f84c5f1cc99.jpg

We have not had big problems with our families. Chris' parents were disappointed in the beginning, but now they love their little princess beyond belief. They want to have Julia at their place as often as possible.

I had told my parents that the kid might not be my kid because we had a break from our relationship before Cris got pregnant.

I guess my parents would have liked to have grandchildren, but most important to them is that I feel happy.

Julia is very charming girl, and my parents love her.

View attachment 1553038

We have not had big problems with our families. Chris' parents were disappointed in the beginning, but now they love their little princess beyond belief. They want to have Julia at their place as often as possible.

I had told my parents that the kid might not be my kid because we had a break from our relationship before Cris got pregnant.

I guess my parents would have liked to have grandchildren, but most important to them is that I feel happy.

Julia is very charming girl, and my parents love her.

Thx a lot! but don't you want own *******? I mean the one thing is the sexual part. You like your girl being fucked and impregnated by bbc. But beyond that (for me) I always would love to have at least one kid that is from me. How do you handle that? What do you feel?

Thx a lot! but don't you want own *******? I mean the one thing is the sexual part. You like your girl being fucked and impregnated by bbc. But beyond that (for me) I always would love to have at least one kid that is from me. How do you handle that? What do you feel?
You are most welcome.
It's not a very big problem for me that I don't have biological children of my own. I love Julia as much as I would love a baby I had fathered myself.

I believe that our ******* is healthy, strong and intelligent because she's biracial.

Here's a quote from Wikipedia:

"Individuals who breed with more 'exotic' (or distant) partners and avoid incestuous relationships tend to have healthier offspring."

Professor Alon Ziv writes in his book "Breeding between the lines" :

"Breeding Between the Lines is the first book to shine a light on the significant biological advantages of interracial unions.

Mixed parents give their children the precious gift of diverse DNA. Their blended heritage protects interracial people from common genetic disorders like sickle-cell anemia and cystic fibrosis. But that's just a small part of the power of genetic diversity.

Recent research at UCLA and Penn State University found that because of this genetic variation, interracial people are significantly healthier and more attractive than people with homogeneous backgrounds."

Chris knew that instinctively. I have since then found that there is a lot of scientific evidence for the things her instincts told her.

I feel that Chris and I acted very responsibly when we decided to give our children the gift of different DNA.

e2832fc9-92ab-4ef5-847b-8b478ff41567.gif e23b51bb-3989-4d21-a912-422e3a30a194 (1).jpg

Back