What white girls really want from Dominant Black Cock

I'm a very Dominant man that have been turning prim and proper white woman in to sluts for Black men for a very long time and all over the world. I was fucking them when it could get you killed.

The first White female I ever fucked and turned out was my high school teacher. I was 17 and she was 35 and married, I fucked her for 2 yrs and nobody else ever knew it.

I'm a very Dominant man that have been turning prim and proper white woman in to sluts for Black men for a very long time and all over the world. I was fucking them when it could get you killed.

The first White female I ever fucked and turned out was my high school teacher. I was 17 and she was 35 and married, I fucked her for 2 yrs and nobody else ever knew it.
That's fucking hot.

Babies!!! lololol

For me, I like a stable non-flaky bf on the side who's looking for a non-committed relationship based almost completely on sex with a little fun on the side. That and a reliable, trust worthy fuck buddy for those spontaneous nights when the bf is away or busy.

Babies!!! lololol

For me, I like a stable non-flaky bf on the side who's looking for a non-committed relationship based almost completely on sex with a little fun on the side. That and a reliable, trust worthy fuck buddy for those spontaneous nights when the bf is away or busy.

Damn shame you're not closer

Back