What white girls really want from Dominant Black Cock

No doubt, once a woman finds a man with a cock she likes, who knows how to use that cock, she is GONE, GONE, GONE, and no longer is her pussy reserved for just her hubby or bf. He'd better get use to loose, sloppy seconds ... happens all the time! Mac :rolleyes:
Hi Mac that is exactly how it is once you feel that huge cock go deep there is no going back

I have had many white men fuck me in the past. But once I experienced am real dominant black man, I knew nothing about true pleasure. His ability to show me what my purpose is, his very large endowment, his verbal comand, ability to last for an amazing length of time, then I knew what getting fucked really was. Then I experienced a wild orgasim. What being used meant. My reason.

I have had many white men fuck me in the past. But once I experienced am real dominant black man, I knew nothing about true pleasure. His ability to show me what my purpose is, his very large endowment, his verbal comand, ability to last for an amazing length of time, then I knew what getting fucked really was. Then I experienced a wild orgasim. What being used meant. My reason.
That's when you knew he'd take and fuck you anyway he wanted. Whether you wanted it or not....you were just happy to let him have it.

Back