What white girls really want from Dominant Black Cock

Lying in bed one night I sturd to hear Kim talking on her mobile , she got up went to the bathroom I watched her brush her hair , brush her teeth then wash between her legs , she stood naked in front of the mirror and sprayed her perfume all over .
Kim came over to the bed kissed my cheek and whispered they are here for me stay quiet and sleep.
She left the room and went down stairs , I waited around half an hour and sneaked out of the bedroom , I heard several voices and Kim moaning very loudly .
Kim was being spit roasted with another guy wanking his huge cock and telling the man in her ass to get out so he could go in , they swapped and the first shoved his cock in her mouth and told her to suck it clean , she obeyed .
The three men took turns to fuck Kim and she was told to rim there asses and then they all emptied there balls down her throat , as they left she was told to be available on call.
I went to see if she was ok , holding her I could smell there sex she guided my hand to her very open cunt we kissed and I could taste there cum , she pulled back and told me that is what I need from my BBC are you ok with that , yes and I enjoyed watching.

Back