What was your wife’s sluttiest experience?

My wife's long time bull is a white guy with a fairly large cock. His perfectly big cock has transformed sex for her. She loves being submissive and doing what he tells her to.
He took her on a golf trip to the beach with 3 of his buddies. The house had a pool and a hot tub and when the guys got back from golf each day, my wife's bull enjoyed showing off her body in her skimpy string bikinis. There would be a lot of drinking and she ended up in the hot tub topless in just her g string. She even at one point was running around naked where everyone could see her waxed pussy.
Ultimately, he enjoyed sharing her as well. Not like gangbang style, but she spent some time alone in some of his friends rooms. She was very eager to do as he asked and was felt very liberated by being so uninhibited.
What I know from this weekend is only what she shared with me, so there is no telling how wild it actually got.
When we have pool parties with other cuck couples my wife will also let go and have uninhibited sex with multiple people. I may see her talking and flirting with one or several guys one moment. Then she disappears for awhile. She only will tell me who she has been with big I ask. She say it is liberating to let go without judgement.

When we have pool parties with other cuck couples my wife will also let go and have uninhibited sex with multiple people. I may see her talking and flirting with one or several guys one moment. Then she disappears for awhile. She only will tell me who she has been with big I ask. She say it is liberating to let go without judgement.
Long story for a simple answer big cock rules.

Met a guy up that I had previously been in contact and met a few times before.
He wanted to see my wife in person, and since that guy and i would meet for panty fetish reasons, we talked about setting something up with my wife.
I brought up the idea to the wife and she agreed, we proceeded to mee him at a restaurants parking lot..wife jumped in the back seat and I did to.
He walked up, he introduced himself, broke the ice, and I layed her back onto me, her legs wide open for him to see her sexy little gstring (we agreed he could keep them).
She told me to play with her while he watched. I rubbed on her pushy and pulled the gstring over to reaveal my wife's pussy to another man. That was her and my first time (sharing/showing) her. The excitement was amazing. He took a good long look at her and her exposed pussy..after a handful of minutes, I told her to let him pull her panties off of her, the sexiest most sluttiest thing my wife did, nothing better than seeing my wife lift her pelvis for another man to pull off panties that only i had the pleasure doing for years..

I asked my wife this, she said it was probably one night when her and one of her white married friends went to a special event that featured only black strippers. She said she and our friend were about the only white women there and although it was not all nude or suppose to be, it was a BYOB and she said late that evening, dancers G strings were coming off. She said she had quiet a few big black cocks that looked too good to resist, bobbing in her face so right in front of the entire crowd, she sucked any black dancers cock that would come over and she said almost all of them came over to the booth. She said she looked over, and our friend had a black cock in her mouth and one pumping in her hand too….she said they left to go to the bathroom later on, faces covered in cum to clean up. She said believe it or not, most the women were cheering them on and the entire room almost gave them a standing ovation as they went to the bathroom, she said that was embarrassing but she said she felt super slutty, especially going out to the parking lot twice to get fucked. Two dancers took her out, she said holding hands, her in the middle, walking out the front door to our SUV, they were in their g strings. She said they fucked her really good just out bent over by the car, taking turns while one was on look out. Both nutted in her and she had no panties, said she had so much cum dripping down her legs she had to get in the car and find napkins to wipe it up. Said that didn’t help, when she was sitting again in the bar, she said she left a big puddle of cum on the barstool and had more running down her thighs. That made her feel so super slutty especially with pretty much every black woman in there knowing she had went out and been fucked. A few came up, made some comments and told her she looked pretty and noticed she had a big wedding band on, asked her if she was married. She told them she was very happily married and her husband supported her extramarital lifestyle. To me, she’s done sluttier things but she felt this night, she felt the sluttiest she’s ever felt in her life.

I asked my wife this, she said it was probably one night when her and one of her white married friends went to a special event that featured only black strippers. She said she and our friend were about the only white women there and although it was not all nude or suppose to be, it was a BYOB and she said late that evening, dancers G strings were coming off. She said she had quiet a few big black cocks that looked too good to resist, bobbing in her face so right in front of the entire crowd, she sucked any black dancers cock that would come over and she said almost all of them came over to the booth. She said she looked over, and our friend had a black cock in her mouth and one pumping in her hand too….she said they left to go to the bathroom later on, faces covered in cum to clean up. She said believe it or not, most the women were cheering them on and the entire room almost gave them a standing ovation as they went to the bathroom, she said that was embarrassing but she said she felt super slutty, especially going out to the parking lot twice to get fucked. Two dancers took her out, she said holding hands, her in the middle, walking out the front door to our SUV, they were in their g strings. She said they fucked her really good just out bent over by the car, taking turns while one was on look out. Both nutted in her and she had no panties, said she had so much cum dripping down her legs she had to get in the car and find napkins to wipe it up. Said that didn’t help, when she was sitting again in the bar, she said she left a big puddle of cum on the barstool and had more running down her thighs. That made her feel so super slutty especially with pretty much every black woman in there knowing she had went out and been fucked. A few came up, made some comments and told her she looked pretty and noticed she had a big wedding band on, asked her if she was married. She told them she was very happily married and her husband supported her extramarital lifestyle. To me, she’s done sluttier things but she felt this night, she felt the sluttiest she’s ever felt in her life.
great wife. has she played while out with the GF before is the GF active also?

Would love to meet

My wife was at her sluttiest during our 7-day honeymoon in Barbados. Every night and day we were there, she openly broke her martial vows by having sex with 5 local Black studs (there were probably more that I was unaware of). And she loved to commit adultery with others witnessing her unfaithfulness. Our hotel suite was on the ground floor of the hotel. Whenever she fucked her studs in our room, the drapes/blinds were wide open, enabling any person walking by to witness the American slut wife having sex with men other her groom. She was also fucked in many public settings. When we left Barbados, she was carrying another man's baby in her recently married womb.

My wife works as a secretary for a med sized company in Tokyo. Over the past few years she has become known as the office slut. A little while ago a client from Africa ( 4 in the group ) came to the office. My wife dressed in her usual office attire, short skirt, semi sheer blouse, was called into her bosses office to attend to serving tea and small snacks. Her skirt provided by her boss was short enough to reveal the fact that she was wearing nylons and a garter belt under the skirt. While this was not something knew, everyone in the office knew she wore a garter belt and nylons. It wasn’t long before her boss began running his hand up along her legs. The clients noticed that she didn’t resist so of course they joined in. Before long she was on her knees sucking off those BBC’s she was not going to waste the opportunity to have those big cocks in her mouth. While she was sucking their cock, her boss stripped off her skirt and blouse eventually she got fucked by three of them and the fourth finished in her mouth.
here a typical outfit she wears to work.
sounds like a great slut

My wife's long time bull is a white guy with a fairly large cock. His perfectly big cock has transformed sex for her. She loves being submissive and doing what he tells her to.
He took her on a golf trip to the beach with 3 of his buddies. The house had a pool and a hot tub and when the guys got back from golf each day, my wife's bull enjoyed showing off her body in her skimpy string bikinis. There would be a lot of drinking and she ended up in the hot tub topless in just her g string. She even at one point was running around naked where everyone could see her waxed pussy.
Ultimately, he enjoyed sharing her as well. Not like gangbang style, but she spent some time alone in some of his friends rooms. She was very eager to do as he asked and was felt very liberated by being so uninhibited.
What I know from this weekend is only what she shared with me, so there is no telling how wild it actually got.
i think my wife would have enjoyed some variety like that.

My wife works as a secretary for a med sized company in Tokyo. Over the past few years she has become known as the office slut. A little while ago a client from Africa ( 4 in the group ) came to the office. My wife dressed in her usual office attire, short skirt, semi sheer blouse, was called into her bosses office to attend to serving tea and small snacks. Her skirt provided by her boss was short enough to reveal the fact that she was wearing nylons and a garter belt under the skirt. While this was not something knew, everyone in the office knew she wore a garter belt and nylons. It wasn’t long before her boss began running his hand up along her legs. The clients noticed that she didn’t resist so of course they joined in. Before long she was on her knees sucking off those BBC’s she was not going to waste the opportunity to have those big cocks in her mouth. While she was sucking their cock, her boss stripped off her skirt and blouse eventually she got fucked by three of them and the fourth finished in her mouth.
here a typical outfit she wears to work.
Well, I think a lot of women go to work like that

I would say that my sluttiest experience would be when I was clubbing a while back and flashed on an handsome tall guy. sneaked out the club to fuck in his car. Did every single thing that he want including anal. He came deep in my butthole didn't have anything to wipe so I went back in the club kissed my husband with same lips I cleaned his cock with and went dancing. the cum was oozing down my leg through my string snd for an unknown reason I was terribly excited.

I told my husband what I did only a month after. LOL

It’s certainly hard to narrow it down and she’s had a few in our decade in the lifestyle in general. Part of what makes her so damn sexy to me is that she’s relatively shy and restrained usually. She’s a professional by day as part of a big company. We entered this thing together open to ideas. She loves to play with women or men and we have more of a stag vixen thing than anything else. And at times she likes to lick pussy while I fuck her and the other woman.. and that’s all she wants. But at other times, she’s craving some BBC. Or she wants both when she’s feeling very greedy. Ha..
So our favorite lifestyle club in town closed two years ago… just as the world began to open back up. It was a strip club out front and had a huge playroom with couches and beds and plenty of space in back for couples and select singles. We probably played more there than anywhere else over the years. I always thought it was hot how she’d come home from work in her work clothes (which are still sexy for sure) but the nights we were going there, she’d almost transform into this incredible sex queen with tight dresses, heels, and stockings. We knew this particular night was going to be our last time there. So this was the first time she came downstairs wearing this dress and this crotchless body stocking underneath. The club group was having a masquerade party. She had on her mask… which almost seemed to elevate her naughtiness. We had a few cocktails before we left home. She stopped and showed me she had her plug in her ass before we left. I was hard already.

We got there and had a few more drinks at the bar as men kept walking by and staring at her. She ahead a good buzz on at this point. She told me “that muscular black man over there hasn’t stopped staring at me. I’m not sure his wife likes it. But I’ve flashed my pussy at him twice. I know she knows.” This wasn’t normal for her then. Usually I did the arranging at that time. I asked her “well.. do you want him?” She replied “I want him and her.” I said… “well.. go get them.”
She looked at me as if she’d never thought of taking that step on her own. She finished her ******* and said “ok… I will”
Moments later she was sitting between the two of them at their booth. She was kissing the woman with her hand up her dress. I could see the man with his hand up my wife’s short skirt and my wife was grinding against his hand. And starting to stroke his cock through his pants. This was all in the open for everyone else at the club to see. It was mainly other guys not allowed into the play area…. College *******, post ballgame drunks, etc… and and a few couples who hadn’t made their way back to the playroom yet. She finally made eye contact with me. She excused herself, stood up and adjusted her short dress and walked over to me. She said “I told them to meet us in back in 15 mins. I think I want to get some more people to join. Are you ok with that?”
I laughed and said “sure babe. This is hot”
She spent 10 mins going around the public bar area. She flirted with, groped, and allowed others to grope her and told them to meet us in back.
She went in back as I paid our front bar tab.
As I got back there, she was sitting on the edge of the couch. She had two big black cocks in front of her. She was taking turns sucking them both. We always play together so I was a little surprised she’d started without me. Between the two men was a sexy white woman on her knees licking at her pussy and running her fingers in and out of her. Yer her plug was still in her ass for the time being. My wife had one leg up on the couch. Other couples and threesomes and moresomes began to happen all around her on the other sofas. My wife’s body quivered with her first wave of orgasm. She shook as she said to me “I thought I’d surprise you. Come join us.”
I sat our drinks down and pulled out my already hard cock. I asked the woman (the first mans wife I discovered) if she’d like me to fuck her while she pleasures my wife. She moaned “please please” into my wife’s pussy. So I started to fuck her from behind. It was so fucking hot to be balls deep into this woman while she devoured my wife’s pussy while my wife sucked 2 huge BBC’s.
Moments later we all switched around and my wife was on her back in the middle of this giant leather square between the three couches. My wife said “are you gonna fuck me with that beautiful cock or not” to the man whose cock she’d been sucking. He said “who.. me or him.”’
She said “both of you. Take turns to start and we’ll see where it goes.”
They took turns fucking her while the woman sat on her face and she sucked her pussy and slid a finger into the woman’s ass. She mumbled “mmm.. I can taste you were here honey. You like watching them take turns on my slutty pussy? Why don’t you fuck her ass while I lick her.” The other woman said “yes please please” again. So they began to 69 and I slid into her pussy first and then her ass. The man fucking my wife looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I knew he was saying “if you’re gonna fuck my wifes ass, I’m gonna fuck hers” I nodded… not sure what my wife would say…. He pulled it out and slid right into her was with her legs pushed high in the air. Seconds later I could feel my wife shaking and the other woman moaning. They were both cumming while we fucked their asses. But my wife was squirting. I could hear it.
This went on for a while. We movred around. Others joined in. I believe there were about 10 of us at one time. At one point my wife straddle the one taller man’s huge black cock and began to ride it. The other man spread her ass open and slid it into her ass. My wife moaned and screamed “oh god yes..” I could tell she was cumming in bucket loads. The couch was soaked. It was the first time she’d had a DP in public and the first time without me.
I moved in front of her on the sofa and her voice shook as she stuttered out “I’m cumming so trucking hard.” I grabbed my cock, took off my condom, and shoved it into her mouth. She sucked and stroked it like she’d never done before while she moaned in delight. I came down her throat in moments. I collapsed into the couch covered in sweat. She kept on fucking and cumming. She asked “can I keep going while you rally?”
I laughed and said “please do”
I watched her over the course of the next hour or so. She went and interrupted couples and joined in. She went and sucked the cocks off and fucked strangers who were watching. I fucked her ass and pussy while she sucked 3 cocks in front of her at one point and another time while she licked a woman’s pussy we didn’t know.
Over the course of 3 or 4 hours and well into the near dawn hours, I think she fucked 7 men and 5 women. We left to go get breakfast finally. I asked her if she had fun.
She smiled and said “I like my dress. I think it worked.”
She’s not always as “go getter” as she was that night. I asked her where that came from. She said “some liquid courage, a gummy or two, and figuring it was the last night there.. why not go all out. Did you like?”
I told her I enjoyed her aggressive approach to the evening.
She smiled and said “well… we will have to do that again somewhere”
We have at a few places both here and on vacation. Always lights me up.
We both miss that club though. This is the dress and body stocking she wore that night.

IMG_0497.jpegIMG_0503.jpegIMG_0501.pngIMG_0499.jpegIMG_0502.jpegIMG_0504.jpegIMG_0505.jpeg

Back