What was your 1st experience with a black guy.

My wife's first black cock experience was 5 years after her first experience as a shared wife. During that time I had asked her if she would be willing to try a black cock and she said she had no interest. She had a vanilla date and he came while she was sucking him off and was a one and done. He couldn't get hard again so she didn't get fucked like she wanted to. After we left, I told her that a black guy would not leave her frustrated and she agreed right then and there but it would take a couple of months to really convince her to go through with it. So she finally did and when they were done, the guy asked how her first time with a black cock went and she said Great!! are you available next weekend? lol so yeah she definitely wanted more.

Attachments

• dee tt.jpg
    dee tt.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 106
My wife has had only one black man and she was 17 and he was twenty years older. Her Aunt was getting divorced and wanted to go to their villa in Spain to show that she used it as part of the negotiations so she took Helen to keep her company. Helen had a boyfriend at home but being still at school jumped at the chance of a free holiday.

Not long after being there they went to a local bar type disco / club. There were 2 American businessmen there one Helen's aunt fancied and this fat, black man who Helen didn't fancy. However they ******* lots and then her aunt announced she was going off with her man and that Mike would get her home safe. He walked her home and made a pass at her and she ended up in bed with him.

When she first told me I was a bit shocked that this had been done against her will but then she went on to say that she spent the next morning on bed with him and he had her whenever he wanted for the rest of the holday. Even introducing her to his colleagues as his girlfriend.

Back