What was the defining moment where you knew you were a cuckold? Was it the same moment she also knew it?

Kenneth

Male
From
Canada
My defining moment was the night I thought was to be a threesome with her and her latest lover. We came to a time that evening when I was naked and licking her pussy as they made out naked on the couch. I heard them whispering and she said leave us alone for a while, he doesn't want you in the room getting in the way. I looked around for somewhere to go and there was only a small bathroom and an even tinier unheated bedroom. He told me to go wait in there. She said she would tell me when I could come back. I thought it would be a short time and went in naked. I watched through the louvered doors for hours as they fucked for hours. She did things with him that she refused to do with me. I wrapped a blanket around me to stay warm. My cock that had initially gotten hard went soft from the cold and soon started to ooze cum onto the floor. Eventually I fell asleep and a few hours later she woke me up to see if I was okay. I asked if I could come out and she said she would see. They talked a bit and she laughed and they started fucking again. About 4AM they were asleep and I quietly slipped out and dove home through the snow. At 8AM she called for a ride home. When I got back she made me wait another half hour before she came out. I knew she would be seeing him again and I wouldn't be able to say anything about it and I would be taking her there whenever she wanted.

My defining moment was the night I thought was to be a threesome with her and her latest lover. We came to a time that evening when I was naked and licking her pussy as they made out naked on the couch. I heard them whispering and she said leave us alone for a while, he doesn't want you in the room getting in the way. I looked around for somewhere to go and there was only a small bathroom and an even tinier unheated bedroom. He told me to go wait in there. She said she would tell me when I could come back. I thought it would be a short time and went in naked. I watched through the louvered doors for hours as they fucked for hours. She did things with him that she refused to do with me. I wrapped a blanket around me to stay warm. My cock that had initially gotten hard went soft from the cold and soon started to ooze cum onto the floor. Eventually I fell asleep and a few hours later she woke me up to see if I was okay. I asked if I could come out and she said she would see. They talked a bit and she laughed and they started fucking again. About 4AM they were asleep and I quietly slipped out and dove home through the snow. At 8AM she called for a ride home. When I got back she made me wait another half hour before she came out. I knew she would be seeing him again and I wouldn't be able to say anything about it and I would be taking her there whenever she wanted.
So your wife has zero respect for you as a man and husband.

Back