What to do?

Cuck/stag, yes i am in many ways already in my mind, love to put her pleassure first

With him, very nervous, he is close friend of her, how will it how will they react when they let all the tension between them go

You’re right to be concerned. He’s not just a bull, he’s also a good friend. It’s possible that she falls in love with him and that would damage your marriage. You need to talk to both of them about your concerns. If you can handle it as a threesome it could be quite satisfying for all of you. I can sympathize. My best friend would love to fuck my wife and she told me that she has fantasized about having his cock inside her cunt. But since he’s married she’ll never do it. But if he’s ever single she’ll cuck me with him. Good luck.

Me and my wife has fantasised about extra men for a while, Maybe not in pure cuckoldway but as extra spice for her. Two days ago i learned she has been making out and half naked with a male friend of hers on many ocassions during December.

During december her sexuality has increased and we had sex many more times then normal, now i understand why.

Anyhow i discovered they had a fling and confronted her, the deal was i should be involved if she would get another man.

I have pressed her about but calmed down now, now she still want him sha cant wait to feel him inside her.. (he is not black)

The problem is he is a close friend, should we go for a thresum and the risk something happens when i am not there or should i just say no.

Had sex today and we roleplayed about hi entering her, she was so wet. She is open for both 3 sums and more that i watch, but as an unexperinced just watching is harder for them to mentally and verbally involve me...

What shall we do?
Enjoy threesomes.

Me and my wife has fantasised about extra men for a while, Maybe not in pure cuckoldway but as extra spice for her. Two days ago i learned she has been making out and half naked with a male friend of hers on many ocassions during December.

During december her sexuality has increased and we had sex many more times then normal, now i understand why.

Anyhow i discovered they had a fling and confronted her, the deal was i should be involved if she would get another man.

I have pressed her about but calmed down now, now she still want him sha cant wait to feel him inside her.. (he is not black)

The problem is he is a close friend, should we go for a thresum and the risk something happens when i am not there or should i just say no.

Had sex today and we roleplayed about hi entering her, she was so wet. She is open for both 3 sums and more that i watch, but as an unexperinced just watching is harder for them to mentally and verbally involve me...

What shall we do?
what were the circumstances with her playing? neighbor? co-worker? high school friend? how did it start? who was the aggressor?where did this take place? just naked & playing? hand jobs? bj?

look forward for more info.
thanx,
pete

Last edited:

What shall we do?
georgia would get so excited when acting out friend was fucking her, he licked her making her come several times, she was excited for weeks after, when i went toilet i came back in room i saw them fucking, if you find it a turn on watching him fuck your wife go for it, if you decide to invite him to join in threesome fucking your wife expect her to spend more time pleasing him than you, more than likely she will want him fuck her while sucking your cock, will find it more thrilling having friends cock fuck her than yours, just make sure its what you want before proceeding

you gave her the green light and she shortened the way for you,
what do you want next?
If you are afraid to try the first time, this is normal, and after that, the continuous pleasure will come .
Good luck

what were the circumstances with her playing? neighbor? co-worker? high school friend? how did it start? who was the aggressor?where did this take place? just naked & playing? hand jobs? bj?

look forward for more info.
thanx,
pete
OK update, the are friend of ours, we known them for about 5 years, mostly have done gym with him, been to dinner at their place. He cam on first kisssing her.

Update, yes they had plenty of sex with out me knowing. Today she came clean, she told me it is good sex he is nice and well endowed.
Really good sex and she would like to continue. I told her that i need to watch first then let her play solo again.

Back