What to do if hubby gets cold feet?

respectfully and realistically, its your life too, your wants and your needs and no matter what, ur husband should accept that. if he cant, he needs to take a walk while u take ur walk on the wyld side

Get that dick you deserve. If he wants to back out tell him not to be nervous because if he doesn't give you bbc then u not giving him anything. if he does give you bbc he can still have u .
There are a good number of BLACK ADDICTED WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS who eventually deny the husband or boyfriend and he still wants to watch, support and encourage her like his life depends on it. I know I did. https://www.blacktowhite.net/profile-posts/comments/433981/

If you care about your relationship with this person, then you need to trust each other and communicate. Doubly so if you’re considering bringing other men in. There are a million reasons why he might get cold feet—just talk to each other honestly. You will figure it out together.

If the relationship isn’t all that important to you, you will end up doing what you want if you are here. Good luck.

This is a joke, right? The wife writes, says hubby got cold feet. Fantasy answer or reality answer? Who cares, the girl does what she wants anyway.

Look, I have gotten jealous in the past. Kinda "conditioned" myself. She does this a lot for MY benefit as well. I love to watch this *******. We mutually have a say in it. If someone says "stop"....well, it stops. Easy as that. It's called respect.
Same goes if someone comes by actin' crazy. We have rules. These are discussed initially, so everyone knows them. A big one we both agree on is she never kisses anyone. Just be respectful to one another. It is a beautiful journey to take......TOGETHER.

After seeing some of the beautiful big black cocks on here. I know that I have to have it now. However, if hubby gets cold feet what should I do?
In my experience, this should be a mutual decision. If one party is not onboard then it could well be the end of your relationship.

Back