What things you do with your black bull you hide from your husband and never tell him

I made the mistake of telling my then husband about how all three bulls who pulled a train on me (that he set up and scheduled) gave me mind bending orgasms, one after the other, back to back. His ego was totally deflated because he hadn't made me cum in over a year. We separated about three months later.

I made the mistake of telling my then husband about how all three bulls who pulled a train on me (that he set up and scheduled) gave me mind bending orgasms, one after the other, back to back. His ego was totally deflated because he hadn't made me cum in over a year. We separated about three months later.

Aww that’s sad

not a mistake telling him hun we cuckbois have to know

it is our own fault we arent equipped and need black bulls to satisfy our queens :)

Honestly if he was going to get jealous or feel like less of a man when the truth came out he should t have tried to take this step. My wife has a hard time getting off. I know how to use my mouth and tongue to get her there. In fact I got to help her former lover make her cum and quiver. It was amazing.

My previous bull liked to have sex in the bathroom of the strip club. One time his buddy (who is also black) caught us going at it in the bathroom. So, I had sex with him too, at the same time. This was the first time I ever been DP’d. Loved it.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun getting it in two holes at once, but did you tell your hubby?

Back