What things you do with your black bull you hide from your husband and never tell him

I made the mistake of telling my then husband about how all three bulls who pulled a train on me (that he set up and scheduled) gave me mind bending orgasms, one after the other, back to back. His ego was totally deflated because he hadn't made me cum in over a year. We separated about three months later.
Too bad.
I appreciate the black guy taking care of my over-sexed wife’s needs. In fact I get pleasure from watching. Since she has been with him for almost five years she has been happier and our marriage is fine. Sex between us is different, consisting of me giving her oral, and handjobs for me. She is more loving and I no longer feel pressured to take care of her needs.
I guess it all boils down to how secure a husband is in recognizing his shortcomings and doing what is best for his wife.

We have no secrets at all, but my wife never told her ex-husband of 10 years how much she has always loved anal sex and used to masturbate all the time with dildos in her ass when he wasn't around. It wasn't that she hated him or anything, he was hung like a horse and used to fuck her hard for hours, and she said, if she'd told him she loved it in the ass, he wouldn't have known how to do it right without hurting her, or he'd want it every day, so she said she kept that one thing from him just so it was something special for her when she was alone.

I have never had anal with my hubby but I have let another guy give me my first taste

My wife has never given me anal, but I know she did so with former lovers. We've been together for about ten years and I've only received head a handful of time, but she is great at it. I know she is experienced. The idea of her withholding from me is so sexy.

I made the mistake of telling my then husband about how all three bulls who pulled a train on me (that he set up and scheduled) gave me mind bending orgasms, one after the other, back to back. His ego was totally deflated because he hadn't made me cum in over a year. We separated about three months later.
Sucks that your husband couldn’t handle it! Some guys really just can’t handle the lifestyle even though they set things up and make a lot of it happen! Hope you’re in an better place now!

Isn't that the point of sharing you with three black guys in the first place?

So, if I read this right, he set it up, and when you were honest, he couldn't handle it. Now, how could he even hope to think he could give you the same level of sexual intensity that three BBC at once can provide. Its unrealistic to think he could.

Back