What the top secret about you and your wife you want to tell us bout that

My wife has fucked two different bulls sons as their 18th bday gift and first taste of sex with a real woman and white pussy!! One dad brought his ******* over and sent him upstairs and sat on the couch and waited, the other dropped their ******* off at a hotel he paid for and had my wife waiting in the bed. She made sure they could barely walk their legs where so weak, when she finished with them.

my wife has been out with myself and friends that have no idea we are into this lifestyle, she has answered a call at a bar we were all at and said she needed to talk to someone and excused herself and went outside. She was outside 10 minutes or so, came back in and kissed me in front of them and pushed a small amount of cum in my mouth, her bull called and she ran out to his car, sucked his cock and came back in. No one knew she was out in the car being fingered and sucking black cock but me. It kept me turned on all night!!!
That is super hot

Pantyman as we started calling him contacted us again for another meeting

I watched my gf go by his car window. They talked a moment and she came back

He wants me to give him a hj for a lot more money.

Do you want to

Sure but I want you in the car with me.

So I got in his backseat and watched her pull out his cock playing with her panties she gave him. Too bad he was white lol. He came pretty fast

She still gets hot thinking bout being paid for a sex act

We meet an Arab gulf guy in night club.. he see my wife in mini skirt and sexy dress and he invite my wife to dance with him and my wife approve … during the dance ha catch my wife’s ass and tell my wife if he fucked her especially her ass he will paid 500$ And my wife approved… he take my wife to his apartment and fucked her ass and she have take the money… but when she go home she tell me that his cock is too big and he stretched her ass very much but she was happy with that …

In last tow years my wife’s bull told us he want my wife in her bride dress to have especially day he came next day and my wife like that we went to hotel and my wife dressed the bride dress .. we arrived to the hotel room and my wife so horny then he fuck her in her dress very hard … after there my wife told me honestly and say :( I feel i am really his bride And he is my husband ) … that’s make me sooo hot …..

In last tow years my wife’s bull told us he want my wife in her bride dress to have especially day he came next day and my wife like that we went to hotel and my wife dressed the bride dress .. we arrived to the hotel room and my wife so horny then he fuck her in her dress very hard … after there my wife told me honestly and say :( I feel i am really his bride And he is my husband ) … that’s make me sooo hot …..
It has been years ago but I did something similar with someone we met online. Wanted to see a wife in her wedding dress. We conversed back and forth chatting and he eventually offered some money if I wore my wedding dress for him and agreed to some glamor shots.

My wife teaches H. S. In an urban area. One of her students that she had was always being borderline inappropriate with her. She later admitted that she found him attractive. She never did anything while he was a student but he recently graduated. He soon after continued to slide into her DM's. Well she took him up on his offer. She had him over a couple of weekends ago. I hid in the closet and watched. He doesn't know that I'm in on it. I watched him pound my wife with only the enthusiasm an 18 y/o kid could have while fucking his dream teacher.. kid was hung like a fucking mule to. Hopefully he can keep quiet about it and it can be an ongoing thing.

Wife and i had been out for a nice dinner at Oceanaire, she had a lot of drinks and was ******* and horny. On the way home driving thru town, I stopped by two young black guys walking along the road, wife had her top off and tits out. They walked over to the car and I asked them if they wanted my wife to give them both blowjobs. Of course, they said yes and i told them to get in the backseat. Drove to a secluded parking lot close by and they took turns, stood by her window outside the car, her still in her seat and they feed her their black cocks. One was hung really good, one average….they both came all over her face and tits, she rode home leaned back in her chair, ******* most the way home, tits out, cum on face and chest….she felt really slutty the next day and a bit shamed she just sucked off two completely random black guys who happened to be out walking….they were going to a park to play bball, one of them carrying a bball….i was imagining the story they were telling friends that night…..should have taken her to the park they were going and had her blown them all!

Well its not really a secret but before I transitioned (male to full time female) my wife came home early one day and caught me completely dressed as a girl.
Yeah she was upset and shocked which led to her dating other men - “real men” as she puts it.
(photo 1 and 2 - me. Photos 3 and 4, her).
wow.

Back