Admit about your top secret you and your wife
Many of us have a top secret but we didn’t tell any body about it
Me an my wife:
- my wife fucked for money in last years
- my wife fucked her boss to Promotion at work
- my wife fucked her boyfriend’s sister
- I am a husband and I have old boyfriend fuck me while my wife had her bull
- my wife has fucked/sucked for money
- my wife fucked her boss for promotion at work. He fucked her a number of times after that
- our dentist fucked my wife in his office

For us, everything we do outside of our marriage is top secret. :p Nobody who is not directly involved is ever told. Directly involved means actually in the room when the fun is happening.,

Both an intelligent and sexy arrangement! While on vacation, my wife has 'worked' in a massage parlor several times. Makes more money in a week than she does in a month at home! AND we both have a hell of a lot of fun.
I think that I have many secrets may be make people shame of us but me and wife do it … and we don’t care about that … that’s we are…. we will admit of that hot secrets later

- my wife fucked for money in last years

It happened a few years ago, with a bull, one of her lover, we convinced her to go to the street, it was summer and around midnight we dumped her with only a short and very transparent dress with high-heeled sandals at the foot, some prostitutes who were there they didn't look kindly on us, then a guy with a gray subcompact stopped and take her on it. Upon returning she Anna told her that she gave him a blowjob without a condom and that she had cum in her mouth, as proof she had 20 Euros and a sperm-soaked napkin with which she had cleaned herself. The other whores in the area insulted us and we ended the night at home with the bull who fucked her without paying anything.

:mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

My wife has fucked two different bulls sons as their 18th bday gift and first taste of sex with a real woman and white pussy!! One dad brought his ******* over and sent him upstairs and sat on the couch and waited, the other dropped their ******* off at a hotel he paid for and had my wife waiting in the bed. She made sure they could barely walk their legs where so weak, when she finished with them.

my wife has been out with myself and friends that have no idea we are into this lifestyle, she has answered a call at a bar we were all at and said she needed to talk to someone and excused herself and went outside. She was outside 10 minutes or so, came back in and kissed me in front of them and pushed a small amount of cum in my mouth, her bull called and she ran out to his car, sucked his cock and came back in. No one knew she was out in the car being fingered and sucking black cock but me. It kept me turned on all night!!!

My wife has fucked two different bulls sons as their 18th bday gift and first taste of sex with a real woman and white pussy!! One dad brought his ******* over and sent him upstairs and sat on the couch and waited, the other dropped their ******* off at a hotel he paid for and had my wife waiting in the bed. She made sure they could barely walk their legs where so weak, when she finished with them.

my wife has been out with myself and friends that have no idea we are into this lifestyle, she has answered a call at a bar we were all at and said she needed to talk to someone and excused herself and went outside. She was outside 10 minutes or so, came back in and kissed me in front of them and pushed a small amount of cum in my mouth, her bull called and she ran out to his car, sucked his cock and came back in. No one knew she was out in the car being fingered and sucking black cock but me. It kept me turned on all night!!!
(y)

Back