Wife's about to seal the deal

Jillsfun1978

Couple
From
CO, US
I'm super excited for next week. My wife's been flirting with her friends bf since the summer. They had been fucking years ago before him and wife's friend were official, and my wife and her weren't close. She once again got the urge and started flirting with him lightly. About three weeks ago the light flirting turned to heavy flirting, exchanging pics, offers to meet up etc... Wife's friend and myself have been benefitting from from our spouses secret courtship unbeknownst to her of course. She told my wife "I don't know what's gotten into him lately he's horny non stop". Same is true with my wife only I know why. I'm very surprised it hasn't happened by now, but I'm reasonably sure their both about to pop and can't hold out much longer.

can't wait for the story
I'll have her post tomorrow been crazy busy week. Been a lot of fun little by-products since it happened. He doesn't know I know. Doesn't know I know about them fucking years ago or the recent happenings. Were buddies not good friends but buddies. It kind of came up unexpected and he invited her to meet at a lake nearby. Wed bought two spy cams and installed one in a purse, and the other is a functional charging bank that is a camera. Plan was for her to go to his house secretly and secretly record the fun. It's been next to impossible to arrange the meet up for one reason or another. So when he offered, my wife was at work and didn't have the cameras. She told me about his offer, and did her best to act like she didn't want to meet without, the cameras, or do it in a truck. I could tell she was hoping and praying id tell her to just go do it. There was so much built up anticipation over the last two months I said just go. For her sake and mine. She was elated. She offered to only suck his dick since we couldn't get video. I told her it was up to her that if she wanted to fuck him it was ok. I did want her to get fucked, but I really wanted to see it. The first time in particular. Knowing her as well as I do between how hot she is for him, and how long the flirtings gone on I knew if they met she was getting fucked, and I was right. She did put a little bit of resistance up to her credit. But it was futile. Like I said the audio was hot hot, but I fucked up letting it happen without video. I'm sure the next one will be very hot, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be quite the level as the first. I've never heard her sound the way she did that night. I will say that she used the voice recorder on FB Messenger and it was outstanding. So if your trying to be sneaky it's a great little tool.

Back