What the top secret about you and your wife you want to tell us bout that

Ex wife used to suck off one of her bosses. got caught by his wife. After this she used to bring her BF's over and have Ex fluff and get them ready for bosses wife while he was tied to a chair. If they dumped a load in Ex she was made to bring to boss and clean her up,if they dumped in wife Ex was made to clean her up. It was quite the wild time. He was an Executive in a Fortune 500 company

I have no idea how many men my wife has fucked after we got married. I am never allowed to watch. I used to have a decent dick, but as I found out I was too feminine and submissive, and bisexual for her, with a 24-48 hour refractory period. Our sex life died off after we got married, and it was pretty obvious two years in that she was going to cheat, if she hadn't already. I encouraged her, she asked what would happen if she liked it so much she got addicted. (She’d already cucked me.) I said, good, I hope you get addicted, that’s the point, not to do something you don’t want to do. She later said she wished I’d urged her to cuck me when we lived in D.C., because it would have been easier, and she liked black men. Thick hard black cocks, not my tiny white worm.

She has NO interest in sex with me. She never bothered to fake interest, orgasms, or lie. She proudly tells me she gets very horny when drinking, but when she drinks around me she never wants sex. She only let me have sex more often when we were trying for *******, but at the same time, she cheated or cucked me more often when we were trying to get pregnant. Knowing her, I don't think it was a strictly conscious thing, but I do know she prefers alpha men, often younger, and despite saying she used condoms, does not remember ever actually discussing or seeing condoms. I think she had a physical and unc*nscious urge to get pregnant by a more alpha bull, and she wanted to get pregnant by the best man in the game. This is the literal definition of sperm competition and a big reason some men like me love cuckolding. It’s a miracle my ******* are actually mine. I struggled to get hard, to stay hard, and to finish inside her.

The best sex I ever had was when my wife was confessing about fucking other guys and humiliating my little dick.

Last edited:
My wife has fucked two different bulls sons as their 18th bday gift and first taste of sex with a real woman and white pussy!! One dad brought his ******* over and sent him upstairs and sat on the couch and waited, the other dropped their ******* off at a hotel he paid for and had my wife waiting in the bed. She made sure they could barely walk their legs where so weak, when she finished with them.

my wife has been out with myself and friends that have no idea we are into this lifestyle, she has answered a call at a bar we were all at and said she needed to talk to someone and excused herself and went outside. She was outside 10 minutes or so, came back in and kissed me in front of them and pushed a small amount of cum in my mouth, her bull called and she ran out to his car, sucked his cock and came back in. No one knew she was out in the car being fingered and sucking black cock but me. It kept me turned on all night!!!
That’s hot! That is one of my fantasies to have a bull make my wife let his ******* fuck her on his 18th birthday

- my wife has fucked/sucked for money
- my wife fucked her boss for promotion at work. He fucked her a number of times after that
- our dentist fucked my wife in his office

For us, everything we do outside of our marriage is top secret. :p Nobody who is not directly involved is ever told. Directly involved means actually in the room when the fun is happening.,
Smart couple!!!

how did it start with his mom? how old were you both when it started?
Lol,his wife was pregnant and he had a vasectomy, he went and got tested and the vasectomy was working properly, no sperm were present! He was divorcing her,but they were still living together. His mom was living in the basement. It turned out that their daughters softball coach was the one who knocked her up. So obviously she was not getting much love at home and the coach who was married wanted nothing to do with her after he found out that he knocked her up,so it was her birthday and I felt bad that she was alone and sad,so I took her out for dinner, I bought her a cake and bought her flowers, and she gave me an amazing blow job in the parking lot of the restaurant and I gave her a belly full of icing to go with the cake. After that I would do her a couple times a month, she was a squirter who nearly drowned me this first time she let loose! So one day I was talking to her when his mom came out of the house and got in her car. After we said hello and she left,his wife said to me,that woman is such a bitch,she needs to get fucking laid! That would fix her. Can you do that for me! That broad needs a really good fucking! So the mom was having trouble with her car so I fixed it for her a few times, and she got to like me,so I made my move,it took a few months to get the old girl to give up her pussy,but I cracked her code,and she fucked the hell out of me. That woman loved my cock! I was 33 when I started doing her she was 57. I did her until she was 69,and cancer took her. She was the best piece of ass I ever had. I had them both on my lap one day with a tit from each in my hands,kissing them both. I tried to get them both Into bed with me together but they wouldn't do it,they each wanted their own time alone with me. It would have been hot to get the pregnant ******* in law and the mom into bed together! The first time I did his mom she was dressed up in a grey pleated school girl skirt with a white button up shirt,white bra,white cotton panties and white socks her hair in pig tails,it was so hot,her panties were wet in the crotch area! She went home leaking cum,bow legged and in love! Those were the days, I was living the dream!

Last edited:
Back