What the top secret about you and your wife you want to tell us bout that

My beautiful wife was seduced by our white neighbor and is now his slut in his bed or ours.
Carol just told me she has a first dinner date with our married black friend who told me he wants to fuck her.
She was an ******* early in our marriage when I lost my job and needed money to pay the mortgage. I didn’t know about it till she showed me the money and kept doing it for a year.

I responded to a cl ad years for a guy looking to buy panties

Talked it over with my gf and we met him in a parking lot of a nice restaurant at lunchtime. She wore heels and a short skirt. When she got out she went up yo his car and slid the panties off. A mini van with a mom drove by as she did. She went up to his car and slipped him the panties thru the window and a moment later was in his car. This was not the plan and 2 seconds layer my dick was in my hand wondering what was happening

Talked it over with my gf and we met him in a parking lot of a nice restaurant at lunchtime. She wore heels and a short skirt. When she got out she went up yo his car and slid the panties off. A mini van with a mom drove by as she did. She went up to his car and slipped him the panties thru the window and a moment later was in his car. This was not the plan and 2 seconds layer my dick was in my hand wondering what was happening
please continue.

My beautiful wife was seduced by our white neighbor and is now his slut in his bed or ours.
Carol just told me she has a first dinner date with our married black friend who told me he wants to fuck her.
She was an ******* early in our marriage when I lost my job and needed money to pay the mortgage. I didn’t know about it till she showed me the money and kept doing it for a year.
Carol went out last night for dinner with our black friend Larry who just brought her home almost 22 hours later. She said he seduced and fucked her all night and she’s finally been blacked, something I’ve always wanted. She said he’s really got a BBC and she’s all stretched out. She said she did it for me, loved it and will do Larry again soon.

HOT

Carol went out last night for dinner with our black friend Larry who just brought her home almost 22 hours later. She said he seduced and fucked her all night and she’s finally been blacked, something I’ve always wanted. She said he’s really got a BBC and she’s all stretched out. She said she did it for me, loved it and will do Larry again soon.
She did it for her pussy.. :)

One of my black lovers Jamal has a ******* called Marcus that has just turned 18 teen, So the day after his birthday we booked a expensive hotel which Jamal paid for and invite Marcus to come and fuck me ... I dressed up in stockings and suspenders and a little red g string and bra for him ... We had a couple of drinks and I gave him a BJ ... He was absolutely great and banged me for hours coming in me for the first time with enormous amount of cum, he then wanted to fuck me more altogether about four or five times he came bless him 😍
Marcus now has been over 5 times this week to fuck and we have had some incredible sessions with a bit of tuition... He’s got amazing stamina and a slightly big cock than his *******.. Think a ******* and ******* trio is on the cards ...

One of my black lovers Jamal has a ******* called Marcus that has just turned 18 teen, So the day after his birthday we booked a expensive hotel which Jamal paid for and invite Marcus to come and fuck me ... I dressed up in stockings and suspenders and a little red g string and bra for him ... We had a couple of drinks and I gave him a BJ ... He was absolutely great and banged me for hours coming in me for the first time with enormous amount of cum, he then wanted to fuck me more altogether about four or five times he came bless him 😍
Marcus now has been over 5 times this week to fuck and we have had some incredible sessions with a bit of tuition... He’s got amazing stamina and a slightly big cock than his *******.. Think a ******* and ******* trio is on the cards ...
That’s incredibly hot

Back