What the top secret about you and your wife you want to tell us bout that

I have no idea how many men my wife has fucked after we got married. I am never allowed to watch. I used to have a decent dick, but as I found out I was too feminine and submissive, and bisexual for her, with a 24-48 hour refractory period. Our sex life died off after we got married, and it was pretty obvious two years in that she was going to cheat, if she hadn't already. I encouraged her, she asked what would happen if she liked it so much she got addicted. (She’d already cucked me.) I said, good, I hope you get addicted, that’s the point, not to do something you don’t want to do. She later said she wished I’d urged her to cuck me when we lived in D.C., because it would have been easier, and she liked black men. Thick hard black cocks, not my tiny white worm.

She has NO interest in sex with me. She never bothered to fake interest, orgasms, or lie. She proudly tells me she gets very horny when drinking, but when she drinks around me she never wants sex. She only let me have sex more often when we were trying for *******, but at the same time, she cheated or cucked me more often when we were trying to get pregnant. Knowing her, I don't think it was a strictly conscious thing, but I do know she prefers alpha men, often younger, and despite saying she used condoms, does not remember ever actually discussing or seeing condoms. I think she had a physical and unc*nscious urge to get pregnant by a more alpha bull, and she wanted to get pregnant by the best man in the game. This is the literal definition of sperm competition and a big reason some men like me love cuckolding. It’s a miracle my ******* are actually mine. I struggled to get hard, to stay hard, and to finish inside her.

The best sex I ever had was when my wife was confessing about fucking other guys and humiliating my little dick.
I absolutely adore hearing a self-aware Beta describe and share his feelings and acceptance, like you have done here.
Thank you for believing in yourself (and your wife) enough to share.
And, YES!...DC is a great town to have fun in!
Every time I travel there for work, I end up getting a good pounding from any of several attractive, Dominant, Black men.

It's been really hot reading these confessions and secrets.
My submissive BF and I live a Female Led lifestyle and have been together for over a decade...in that time I've fucked literally hundreds of other men, many of them black studs that he, himself has found and set up arrangements with....our tales can be found posted to this site (and others)...
TWO "SECRETS" though:

-I used to post on Craigslist, masquerading as him, offering blow-jobs to men, sending them pics I have of him, etc...For years I'd tell him when to be where (sometimes I just gave him the guy's home address, other times I'd have him meet a guy publicly...for some reason, and on several occasions, it was a Home Depot men's room. I insisted on pics.
I'd tell him that he was meeting and servicing "a friend of mine"....he still doesn't know that I didn't care whose cock was blasting cum down his throat...just that he was sucking plenty of cock and conditioning himself to crave it.

-And, I just did this for the first time post-COVID, yesterday...
Sometimes I will visit an adult theater, here in ABQ, late at night, and give any guy that comes into my unlocked booth at least a blowjob...I usually leave filled with cum, and obviously used. I head back hom, sometime around 3 or 4am and wake my subbie up...I usually don't have to say a word, he just gets straight to work while I drift back to sleep after climaxing a couple (more) times.

Attachments

• 12903987_1124014910972386_1719187507_o.jpg
    12903987_1124014910972386_1719187507_o.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 13090293_1139047039469173_999991937_n.jpg
    13090293_1139047039469173_999991937_n.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 174
I absolutely adore hearing a self-aware Beta describe and share his feelings and acceptance, like you have done here.
Thank you for believing in yourself (and your wife) enough to share.
And, YES!...DC is a great town to have fun in!
Every time I travel there for work, I end up getting a good pounding from any of several attractive, Dominant, Black men.
It took me most of my life believing I was an alpha when in fact I am a beta. I never knew the word cuckold and understood extremely little about it. I knew the feelings but not the name. I just knew what I always really craved but knew how a man should act.......sorry it took so long for me to understand my place and to enjoy that. So looking for a new woman to cuck me. I love the intense feelings. Can not be fully described, but I love to hear of others tales

My submissive BF and I live a Female Led lifestyle and have been together for over a decade...in that time I've fucked literally hundreds of other men, many of them black studs that he, himself has found and set up arrangements with....our tales can be found posted to this site (and others)...
TWO "SECRETS" though:

-I used to post on Craigslist, masquerading as him, offering blow-jobs to men, sending them pics I have of him, etc...For years I'd tell him when to be where (sometimes I just gave him the guy's home address, other times I'd have him meet a guy publicly...for some reason, and on several occasions, it was a Home Depot men's room. I insisted on pics.
I'd tell him that he was meeting and servicing "a friend of mine"....he still doesn't know that I didn't care whose cock was blasting cum down his throat...just that he was sucking plenty of cock and conditioning himself to crave it.

Sometimes I will visit an adult theater, here in ABQ, late at night, and give any guy that comes into my unlocked booth at least a blowjob...I usually leave filled with cum, and obviously used. I head back hom, sometime around 3 or 4am and wake my subbie up...I usually don't have to say a word, he just gets straight to work while I drift back to ******* after climaxing a couple (more) times.
You are a great lady. Would love to be your bitch boi

TWO "SECRETS" though:

Sometimes I will visit an adult theater, here in ABQ, late at night, and give any guy that comes into my unlocked booth at least a blowjob...I usually leave filled with cum, and obviously used. I head back hom, sometime around 3 or 4am and wake my subbie up...I usually don't have to say a word, he just gets straight to work while I drift back to ******* after climaxing a couple (more) times.
ABQ has the best adult theaters in the south. Glad you add to the pleasures.

My ex admitted during our talks about this lifestyle she wanted a boyfriend and she wanted me to suck his cock in front of her and him own us both and later telling me it scared her to think about this and even admit it outloud but if she was allowed to have feelings for him and she fell in love with him she would be attracted to him physically enough already she only wanted him to cum inside her pussy with his huge cock but might want him to get her pregnant and have his baby, possibly, crossing that bridge when it was time but wanted me to know what she was feeling and us talk about together because she was feeling selfish and ashamed about wanting that with another man than me but wanted us to raise it together and her lover be some permanent part of our family relationship dynamic with him stepping in as our primary lead male and lover when he was around and the childs step ******* and when he wasn't around me taking back that role but accepting im no longer her primary sexual lover over all her preference was him but doing her duties as a wife to satisfy my needs and him satisfying her needs. Her just using me sexually as a stop gap until they were together and me getting off by being with them and me satisying him sexually and helping him bred her. And eventually if we had a ******* when she became of age, her doing the same as her mom and openly accepting as an adult women led relationships.

Back