What the Cuck?!?!

I really wish I could hit double like on this photograph. I fantasize about a woman holding me down and making me watch her get fucked doggy style. Perhaps she would do me the favor of a blowjob, while I licked her clit; his dick sliding in and out of her not even an inch away and her juices dripping down on my tongue and face. Or she might simply hold me there, while big heavy balls slap against my forehead and I extend his pleasure by licking his cock as it comes in and out of her covered with her taste, but smelling of his musk and sweat. He may be a homophobic alpha male who finds my presence a distraction, but that only makes him last longer, causing her to climax again and again, before he finally releases and comes inside of her where she sits up and makes me lick all of that sperm out of her, trapped under her pussy while they kiss and have final intimate moments; or he may be free of such hangups and insist that he slide his cock into my mouth and directly shoot his cum on my tongue demonstrating his dominance over me as well as my girlfriend. I guess I did indicate how much I liked this photograph twice.

Back