What the Cuck?!?!

OK, Ten thousand dollar question, Third photograph has a guy with a "K" in a diamond shape brand on his chest. My wife and I met a guy several years ago who had the same mark on his arm. He refused to say what it was, but he had one the largest members wife had ever taken. We never saw him again after that. Any idea what it means?

InterracialLover said: View attachment 52219
Third photograph has a guy with a "K" in a diamond shape brand on his chest. My wife and I met a guy several years ago who had the same mark on his arm. He refused to say what it was, but he had one the largest members wife had ever taken. We never saw him again after that. Any idea what it means?
My honest answer, "I don't know." Never being one to allow that to stop me. I did a little research and formed a hypothesis. The simplicity of the design suggests a prison tattoo, but I could not find any prison interpretations. Then it occurred to me that it might be a simplified King of Diamonds. The King refers to power, authority and regality. Diamonds refer to purity, fidelity, eternity, wealth, and ostentatiousness. Given the context, we might dismiss purity, fidelity, and eternity as concepts connected to monogamy leaving wealth and ostentatious display as meanings. Referring back to the idea that this tattoo might be one received in prison, it would certainly be a symbol that a particular gang or perhaps level of leadership in a gang would want to claim.

Back