What surprised you most about BBC? (Thread for the ladies)

When with white men, there is a lot of cultural baggage. It is hard to explain, but it is more than sex. With black men, there us none of that. We are both there for sex. It is understood and no posturing or games. I know he wants to please me and he does usually quite well. A lot more primal connection. It can vary a lot from man to man, but I find almost universally with black men that they are attentive to my cues and know how to bring me to a boil and keep me there.

How good they are at sex. I mean when you start you have to learn along the way but I have not been with a black man that has not known what he is doing. All of them just go to and know the moves, tips, and tricks. I've often wondered if like it's a right of passage to give sexual knowledge to the next generation or if they have classes or something.

How powerful my orgasms are! I know it sounds naive and maybe even stupid, but before I was seduced by a 30 year old black man 10 years ago, I had no idea a woman could have an orgasm every time she has sex! With black men I never have less than two and usually more!
Agreed. I cum at least twice everytime he fucks me. So much effort and pride put into his sex game I LOVE it :sex:

Back