What surprised you most about BBC? (Thread for the ladies)

Think you! I was reading through all the posts and a lot is very true. The longest I have gone is 3 hours. But that’s with two girls at the same time. Black man that love white woman we are very passionate with you because you deserve that passion, and love making.

Hey there,
so the question is what surprised you most about BBC compared to other cock?

For me it was how quickly I got used to the size. Before trying it I was always told by my white bfs that larger cocks would just hurt. This obviously turned out to be false and I have turned into a true size queen nowadays.

What about you guys?

I only had/have one BBC until now (not a lot of experience).
But I was surprise for the fact that he stays hard and harder for a much longer time; he wants me to dare much more than I was used to.
Never though a man could be so dominant.

The black guys last at least 30 minutes, usually more. The longest was 2 hours before we took a break and were back at it after.

No white guy has lasted more than 20 minutes with me. Usually less, more around 5-10 minutes.
Its because they are selfish and doing things that feels good to them rather then doing things that feels good to you. It makes them cum quick and they have no self control with no ability to edge.

We dont cum until the girl has had at least two powerful orgasms. Then we switch it up and fuck the way we want to fuck. Leads to a powerful cum shot or creampie because we have been edging the whole time.

Its because they are selfish and doing things that feels good to them rather then doing things that feels good to you. It makes them cum quick and they have no self control with no ability to edge.

We dont cum until the girl has had at least two powerful orgasms. Then we switch it up and fuck the way we want to fuck. Leads to a powerful cum shot or creampie because we have been edging the whole time.
I think thats true. I have always enjoyed sex with black men more.

Back