What surprised you most about BBC? (Thread for the ladies)

I was surprised at the amount of seed. I had always heard that if a man is aroused he will ejaculate a lot. The first time with a black guy was for oral sex, and when he finished he just blew this massive load all over my face and body. I had never had anyone do that before , and I have to admit I was arroused by.

I was surprised at the amount of seed. I had always heard that if a man is aroused he will ejaculate a lot. The first time with a black guy was for oral sex, and when he finished he just blew this massive load all over my face and body. I had never had anyone do that before , and I have to admit I was arroused by.
You bring it out in us love you women

First time with a black man was only a few days ago. Although I have been with muscular guys before he just seemed so powerful. When he dropped his pants he was already hard and immediately became very nervous and apprehensive by what was jutting out in front of him. What surprised me was how gentle and skilled he was with it.

Adding to my previous post - I find they are so focused on making sure you get the fucking of your life. There is no replacement for “want to”. Also the black men I am “dating” are hung because that is what I like (ok love) and the are always determined to open me up deeper and deeper and deeper and once they get to the A spot I am so in heaven. It takes patience and dertimination to get there but when they do I lose myself in waves of pleasure. Then stamina matters - the longer they go the more orgasmic I become and I can go and go. I find the experience very bonding and really embrace my submissive slutty side with them afterwards.

Adding to my previous post - I find they are so focused on making sure you get the fucking of your life. There is no replacement for “want to”. Also the black men I am “dating” are hung because that is what I like (ok love) and the are always determined to open me up deeper and deeper and deeper and once they get to the A spot I am so in heaven. It takes patience and dertimination to get there but when they do I lose myself in waves of pleasure. Then stamina matters - the longer they go the more orgasmic I become and I can go and go. I find the experience very bonding and really embrace my submissive slutty side with them afterwards.
Well said. :)

Yes!!!! My experience exactly, except it was in my mouth and not on my face.

The thickness of their skin, and the taste of their dicks, and especially how hard they fuck. I like it soft and loving at times, but like it best when they fuck so hard that the sound of their balls slapping my ass echoes thunderously loud off the walls. And they really know how to finish... all that thick cum in me and on me. omg.
We glad you like

Stamina comes first for me. We can imitate size and use all sorts of toys. But stamina is something different. At home with my husband we have great sex, but when he comes this is the end of the session. But when a black guy comes first time, it's just the beginning.
So true.

Reactions: wit
Back