What Southern City Needs a BBC Party?

New Orleans (party city of the South).

We don’t have too many that I’ve seen. I setup a party 2 yrs ago and only 1 of the 3 couples that RSVP showed. A lot of black dick hanging around the suite for one well satisfied pussy.

I’ve considered trying to setup one up in the near future. Maybe during the Sugar Bowl. Should get some mature Georgia peaches and Baylor Texas cowgirls that might be interested. We shall see.

We don’t have too many that I’ve seen. I setup a party 2 yrs ago and only 1 of the 3 couples that RSVP showed. A lot of black dick hanging around the suite for one well satisfied pussy.

I’ve considered trying to setup one up in the near future. Maybe during the Sugar Bowl. Should get some mature Georgia peaches and Baylor Texas cowgirls that might be interested. We shall see.

Yeah, NOLA seems like a natural fit for an IR gathering. Lots of couples from out of town looking to party.

Honestly surprised Colette's never has any nights dedicated to it.

Yeah, NOLA seems like a natural fit for an IR gathering. Lots of couples from out of town looking to party.

Honestly surprised Colette's never has any nights dedicated to it.

I’m not surprised. It’s still in the south and let’s just say that I don’t think the Atl mindset has migrated West yet at least in that setting.

The QOS party scene is seriously lacking in Las Vegas area our well hidden. We have been to the Green Door, the Red Rooster several times with no luck just mostly white couples. We have gone to multiple night clubs with the same results mostly white couples. Maybe one or two black men at best. Not all but a lot of the locals that at one point we talked to on Craigslist wanted money to party.

If you have any insight on a BBC group in the Las Vegas area that will host a party from time to time that you can share with us that would truly be appreciated.

Or if you are planning anything in the Dallas or Albuquerque NM area please contact us.

The QOS party scene is seriously lacking in Las Vegas area our well hidden. We have been to the Green Door, the Red Rooster several times with no luck just mostly white couples. We have gone to multiple night clubs with the same results mostly white couples. Maybe one or two black men at best. Not all but a lot of the locals that at one point we talked to on Craigslist wanted money to party.

If you have any insight on a BBC group in the Las Vegas area that will host a party from time to time that you can share with us that would truly be appreciated.

Or if you are planning anything in the Dallas or Albuquerque NM area please contact us.
I plan Dallas events regularly

Back