Chicago BBC hosted orgy this weekend! MDW 2024

SementalNegro

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
I'm hosting an event this Saturday may 25th 2024 in Schaumburg IL. It's a BBC hosted orgy with multiple sluts and hotwives already confirmed. If you're interested in attending DM me for final details.

Our last event had over 40 sexy people come out and play.

This is an opportunity for all of those who say they want to see what the lifestyle has to offer.

Attachments

• IMG_20240127_235846.jpg
    IMG_20240127_235846.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 150
Tonight in Schaumburg Illinois interracial orgy party going down sexy and seductive! The last one we had over 40 people show up and have an amazing experience. Tonight's the night! Anyone in the Chicagoland area DM me!

I'm hosting an event this Saturday may 25th 2024 in Schaumburg IL. It's a BBC hosted orgy with multiple sluts and hotwives already confirmed. If you're interested in attending DM me for final details.

Our last event had over 40 sexy people come out and play.

This is an opportunity for all of those who say they want to see what the lifestyle has to offer.
This is what I'm talking about......a man of action. I need to come to Chi-town soon so I can lay this bbc on them sluts

oh hell... why are we just reading this the morning after the fun!!!! We could have made it,,, :(:(
I'd love to schedule another event with you! Let's chat and see if we can find a date that works for us, I'll throw another party here in Chicago if you're willing to come out.

I'm hosting an event this Sunday June 2nd at a dungeon in chicago. I'm turning in Chicago dungeon into a hip hop '90s nightclub for one night. BBC will be everywhere. And you can have sex inside.

DM me!

Another one of my events tonight in Chicago at a popular Sex Dungeon on the North side. Free parking today. Come out and dance to the most classic era of hip Hop and pay tribute to black film through recreating the opening scene of belly. June 2nd Sunday 8:00 p.m. till midnight 2024

Attachments

• BELLY PARTY PHOTO FLYER 01.jpg
    BELLY PARTY PHOTO FLYER 01.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 6
Back