What should I do?

I am throwing a college football kick off party this coming up weekend, and I invited this black man from work. I AM TOTALLY nervous. I have no idea how he feels about me and the fact that I am married. Is there a way to put feelers out, so to speak? So I wont feel dumb if I am shot down?
Ummmm... You never socialized with any persons at a party you hosted at any previous time in your whole life?

Yeah... Ask the internet! Just because the man you invited is black makes a 100% huge difference in how you'd interact with another person. SMH

You invited a Black Cock you want to fuck to a party at your house. Your husband has no clue. You want to get caught. I dont mean that in a bad way. You want to get caught.

there is a reason, i used a pic with the camera over most of my face, does discretion not count for anything? its not like i am trying to lure anyone from this site, i just need advice. does the pic have to show my face?
It seems to be a constant tug or war between being verified and maintaining privacy. I am a professional person and having my private life and views in the public venue would not be beneficial for me. The group I belong to is comprised of mostly professional people and some of them are concerned that I may inadvertently reveal enough on this site that the groups privacy could be compromised. I am what I am. I see no particular benefit being verified since I am not here to hookup with anyone. If you are here to meet people for sex then verifying is probably a good idea, otherwise I don't see the point.

Well, now that the football season is long past us and your party was way back a number of months ago, do you have anything to tell us about what happened at the party and since then... ??

It seems to be a constant tug or war between being verified and maintaining privacy. I am a professional person and having my private life and views in the public venue would not be beneficial for me. The group I belong to is comprised of mostly professional people and some of them are concerned that I may inadvertently reveal enough on this site that the groups privacy could be compromised. I am what I am. I see no particular benefit being verified since I am not here to hookup with anyone. If you are here to meet people for sex then verifying is probably a good idea, otherwise I don't see the point.
ditto. Not interested in being verified. That can be faked too so it's pretty much meaningless anyway. My guess is that the people who scream the loudest in support of verification are fake themselves. Download a freeware copy of GIMP and you'll see how easy it is to add a sign to any picture you want. Some people here are real and some are fake. Get over it.

Back