What She Wears in Public

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Would you be comfortable with the sight of your wife/girlfriend wearing her cuckold/black cock outfit whenever she's venturing out in public? Whether she's doing it to further humble you, or to show the world how much of a slutwife she's becoming, or would you rather she only wear it indoors?

tumblr_mniatf7guY1qkbzwmo1_1280.jpg

Would you be comfortable with the sight of your wife/girlfriend wearing her cuckold/black cock outfit whenever she's venturing out in public? Whether she's doing it to further humble you, or to show the world how much of a slutwife she's becoming, or would you rather she only wear it indoors?

View attachment 5448338

E7T7w6lXsAgo7Wv.jpg

images
images

View attachment 5448338

I have no objections to my wife wearing clothes, jewelry, etc. that identifies her as being a Black cock loving hot wife. y favorite ite is a t-shirt with the legend: "My husband likes to watch!" When she wears it with no bra, the stiff nipples of her 37D white teats are clearly visible.

And I have a variety of clothing that identifies me as a cuckold, sissy and a Jack of Spades.

Back