What She Wears in Public

OMG

Omg GIF by WE tv

Husbands should take time preparing their wives with what to wear that would be pleasing for Black men.

I've paid for gym memberships, manicures, pedicures, hair cut and color, tanning, waxing, dresses, shoes, jewelry, makeup, lingerie (most of which I've never seen her in), dinners I've not eaten, hotel rooms I've not stayed in, car service, room service...I never thought I would be at the point where I'm doing all this and never having sex with my own wife. It's the only way I can stay involved though. I guess all my expense and work is just now tribute to our new royalty. I don't know how else to look at it.

I've paid for gym memberships, manicures, pedicures, hair cut and color, tanning, waxing, dresses, shoes, jewelry, makeup, lingerie (most of which I've never seen her in), dinners I've not eaten, hotel rooms I've not stayed in, car service, room service...I never thought I would be at the point where I'm doing all this and never having sex with my own wife. It's the only way I can stay involved though. I guess all my expense and work is just now tribute to our new royalty. I don't know how else to look at it.

Her bull doesn't ever invite you to come and watch?

Back