What race you never slept with

Interesting question. Been with black,white and native American men, black,white,Hispanic and Asian women

Asian....Be it South Asian, from the sub-continent (India) or North Asian (ROC, PRC, Korea or Japan). Sad part is, most of these women will not give Black men the time of day! Slightly different story when we head down to the Philippines, Thailand, etc. (South Asia). Guess racial and cultural biases exist everywhere!

Asian....Be it South Asian, from the sub-continent (India) or North Asian (ROC, PRC, Korea or Japan). Sad part is, most of these women will not give Black men the time of day! Slightly different story when we head down to the Philippines, Thailand, etc. (South Asia). Guess racial and cultural biases exist everywhere!
Due to the huge psychological damage done by colonialism Indian wives do like white guys more but things are changing now . Many Indian women prefers BBC including my wife. There are many Indian cuck couple who loves BBC but they are not very active on online cuckold forums

Due to the huge psychological damage done by colonialism Indian wives do like white guys more but things are changing now . Many Indian women prefers BBC including my wife. There are many Indian cuck couple who loves BBC but they are not very active on online cuckold forums
So they is really no place to find them?

But then look at all the c00ns who in this and other threads, drool over these women, saying how bad they want to be with one.. Fact is these women wouldn't piss on these men even if they were on fire. C00nery, I tell you. Nothing like it.
You know what man I hear you. There certainly could be a case made for that. I asked you in one of your other "iterations". Whether or not you were Black. You didn't answer directly. You said something to the effect that you were flattered by my interest 😆.
Personally I would never "lower" myself to be with anybody. I do my very best to treat everyone as an individual... Even if the group they come from has a "complicated" history/present with my people.
Everyone is on here for the their own reasons. I try not to judge. We all have to look ourselves in the mirror. Decide if we like/ love/hate what we see.
I happen to be with a white woman who treats me like no less than a King. Outside the bubble of our private lives... Trust, I know what time it is. There are other Brothers on here too. Who I believe that to be true of as well. The ones that you describe are certainly represented also.
I'm curious...What are you trying to accomplish by calling them out in such a manner? Do you think all of a sudden some bell is going to go off in their heads? I tend to think they already know. Everyone has baggage Yo... Who knows what they see when they look in the mirror ? At the end of the day that's their problem. Not really mine or yours.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Last edited:
Back