What race you never slept with

My Trinidadian best friend who married the upper class, pale skinned, Indian woman always lamented that she didn't have an ass like a Black woman 🤣. She had a very pretty face, nice big tits, impressive head of hair...However she could definitely have used some more boom in the back🍑.

People here keep saying Indians. There's actually a lot of Mongoloid/Asian Burmese and Indian/South Asian marriages. The Mughals ( Mongol-Turks) that invaded India, the Burmese tribes invader of Northeast India are mixture of them

WHAT THESE UYGHURS. what race are they? I never fucked a Uyghur but I don't know what they are.
<------- A lot of them look Asian but a lot of them also look like this

main-qimg-822beae24035f646ae2b8b4603f89fa9-lq

main-qimg-4a8693611571ce3d7352670e5ef20017-lq
Never heard of this race of people

Last edited:
I'm totally not trying to take away anything from the original post, but reading some responses has me wondering 🤔 are y'all thinking of this more of a conquest, than just a race that hasn't crossed your path sexually? Or is it both?

It has been my experience in general that Indians and Asians are very standoffish when it comes to Black men... Unless of course you're purchasing their goods and services... Sometimes then too.
I think . Well I know they are taught to stay away from blk people in general. Only time they interact with black people is doing business .
Mexicans tech their ******* this too

I think . Well I know they are taught to stay away from blk people in general. Only time they interact with black people is doing business .

Ironic isn't it? Some of those who immigrate here. Swallow hook line and sinker. The racism that America and other countries export throughout the world about Black people. Then come here and act and think like Black people are "less" than they are.

Back