What race you never slept with

Definitely feel you.

For me it wasn't a "challenge" as such but one time I had to choose between a white girl and an Indian girl (party in UK). Both of them were keen, but I chose the Indian because I've never experienced Indian. So perhaps the exotic influenced my decision.
Totally get it!

It use to be a tradition for Eskimo men to offer their wives to keep their male guests warm at night. It's still done but not as traditional as it once was.

I'm totally not trying to take away anything from the original post, but reading some responses has me wondering 🤔 are y'all thinking of this more of a conquest, than just a race that hasn't crossed your path sexually? Or is it both?
I'm highly attracted to Asian females however in my region they are rarely seen.

No, she’s not. She cheats on her husband in there, Culture. It is more taboo to go with a dark skin person, especially a black man you will be so surprised how many Indian girls are fucking black guys and her husband do not now.
I am very glad to hear it. I've dated two Indian women, and one of them had just come out of a relationship with a black man. After we became intimate and more comfortable, she started to make comments about his bigger size and better stamina, and was very matter-of-fact and polite about it in humiliating me in that lovely Indian way. She cheated on me, of course, but I was too egotistical then to realize that she had every right too. All women do.

I am very glad to hear it. I've dated two Indian women, and one of them had just come out of a relationship with a black man. After we became intimate and more comfortable, she started to make comments about his bigger size and better stamina, and was very matter-of-fact and polite about it in humiliating me in that lovely Indian way. She cheated on me, of course, but I was too egotistical then to realize that she had every right too. All women do.
The friend that I have also love, big dicks, I think majority of all the Indian girls love big black dicks, secretly

Back