What percentage of young white women have been with at least one BBC

Fingers crossed
We see that you’re from Australia too ! We’re in Melbourne,obviously not all that far from Adelaide ! We thought we’d make contact with you as we guess,being here on this website,that we may share similar things together,which would be really lovely ? It’d be great to be able to chat with one another and see how we can support and encourage each other to enjoy our special interests that we both enjoy ! We’d love to hear from you !
Warm regards,Anne & Neil xxx

In usa, id say 50% do it, depends age location and looks. Younger college girls its 70%. Most people are discrete about it and dont want to be judged or worried what others might think.
Varies by location and by college / no college. Many of the college white women have tried/ explored sex with black men as there is the racial pressure for them to do so.

More white couples exploring this lifestyle now. Not just the young white women.
Yeah I get the feeling like if a couple's been married 10-15 years+ that this is something that they're either gonna talk about or will be brought up by friends. Guarantee everyone knows about it so the curiosity element is there. And when you get older the inhibitions start to go. The percentages are gonna be much higher with older couples than high school/college aged white girls.

Yeah I get the feeling like if a couple's been married 10-15 years+ that this is something that they're either gonna talk about or will be brought up by friends. Guarantee everyone knows about it so the curiosity element is there. And when you get older the inhibitions start to go. The percentages are gonna be much higher with older couples than high school/college aged white girls.
Wives want sex and they want the BBC. Mature husbands encourage them to go for it. Let her enjoy the big cock and the young black guy. Puts a smile on her face. And cum in her pussy.

Where we live in the U.K. it’s a fairly big city and has always had a very big black population so when I was at school there were over 50 maybe 60% of white girls who had already had sex with black boys at around the age of 13-14
Lots were on the park having fun ******* on cheap cider and the black guys would take advantage of them but lots of white girls were in relationships with them too

back to time36 years ago when i caught sammy cheating it was very taboo for white women to fuck black men in our locality,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to catch her was a shock and to later find out she had had regular sex with a much older black man before i met her was a shock to say the least again..........i still believe back then she would have been one of the very few in percentage terms in my experience,,,,,,,,,that certainly would not be the case now

Back