What percentage of young white women have been with at least one BBC

It is Riley Reid, who is alive !
Believe me, i know what Riley Reid looks like. *wink* She`s one of my favorites :blackheart: who thankfully also did a lot of interracial scenes! :qos:
The woman in @AlexaVorteski's profile picture is NOT Riley. (Even g**gle is wrong sometimes, actually more often than one may think ;) ).

BTW you were missing my point. Posting content that belongs to someone else and wrongly pretending to be that someone is fraudulent behavior.

Last edited:
Not sure I’ve seen any data on it, but you would have to imagine it’s at all time high. It’s become so common place to see younger white women and black men together no one looks twice anymore. It’s like become natural.I think ive said this in a post before but I’m so jealous of this generation and the ones to follow. When I was younger it was a lot more difficult and I took my share of grief and lost friends over dating black men.

Not sure about the OP`s question but there`s a(n official) statistic about Black/white "interracial" marriages in the U.S. that shows how those have increased rapidly over the course of the last few decades. For me the most interesting part was to find that Black-men-white-Women marriages by far outnumber those of Black Women with white men. i had always suspected it to be the other way around. Very confusing. :confused: :D

Believe me, i know what Riley Reid looks like. *wink* She`s one of my favorites :blackheart: who thankfully also did a lot of interracial scenes! :qos:
The woman in @AlexaVorteski's profile picture is NOT Riley. (Even g**gle is wrong sometimes, actually more often than one may think ;) ).

BTW you were missing my point. Posting content that belongs to someone else and wrongly pretending to be that someone is fraudulent behavior.

Ok i am sorry. Wrong informations from google reverse images search.

Not sure about the OP`s question but there`s a(n official) statistic about Black/white "interracial" marriages in the U.S. that shows how those have increased rapidly over the course of the last few decades. For me the most interesting part was to find that Black-men-white-Women marriages by far outnumber those of Black Women with white men. i had always suspected it to be the other way around. Very confusing. :confused: :D

Well have you ever seen American black woman ? If you have not you understand why black men are running away. . There often loud ,fat for no reason, 60% of black woman with multiple ******* have multiple baby daddy's , High HIV rate / SDT rate, Black women, in general, do not care or love their children, One of biggest reasons I say that Black women are the worst stewards of children and they do not care about their children, is because such a high number of them [children] are had by dudes that the woman doesn’t like. They don’t care who they have them by, they don’t care where they have them at, they don’t care what financial situation they have them in. Also most of them look like a dude I uses embalm body's with that dude was hell with the formaldehyde.BTW I am generalizing when I say black woman act this way I know not all.

The only black woman that seem worth a dam date white men where I am from . There not going to put up with the hood rat baby making machine .

Well have you ever seen American black woman ? If you have not you understand why black men are running away. . There often loud ,fat for no reason, 60% of black woman with multiple ******* have multiple baby daddy's , High HIV rate / SDT rate, Black women, in general, do not care or love their children, One of biggest reasons I say that Black women are the worst stewards of children and they do not care about their children, is because such a high number of them [children] are had by dudes that the woman doesn’t like. They don’t care who they have them by, they don’t care where they have them at, they don’t care what financial situation they have them in. Also most of them look like a dude I uses embalm body's with that dude was hell with the formaldehyde.BTW I am generalizing when I say black woman act this way I know not all.

The only black woman that seem worth a dam date white men where I am from . There not going to put up with the hood rat baby making machine .
Forgot about takin` your medicine today? WTH?? Sorry

That is a crazy observation with not truth...behind ithe world is full of beautiful eligible women of all shapes, sizes, and color sometimes you might have to look a bit harder for what you want. Other times it may just fall in your lap

I was going to tear you a new asshole, because the statement you made is one of the most vile and racist comments I've read on this site. But then I noticed that no one else was offended! If there were actually any real men of color, or any people of color for that matter, on this site, I have no doubt they would be offended! I mean is getting some white pussy really worth selling out your people. There is no way any real man of color could just stand by and condone the derogatory and racist remarks this guy has made against women of color! That's when I realized, this is all bull *******! Only white people with their white privelage could get away with this *******! Its a fucking joke!

(...) But then I noticed that no one else was offended! If there were actually any real men of color, or any people of color for that matter, on this site, I have no doubt they would be offended! (...)
i am offended. i am a man of color. A neat pinkish color that is, but i`m not offended if you call me white either when you feel like that. ;) You can read what i think about the post you are referring to here. Peace to all!

Hey, just out of curiosity because Im a millennial trying to get a firm understanding of how common trying BBC at least once is among girls between high school through college because I honestly dont know, I cant seem to find any data, It would be helpful if anyone knows of research or has personal accounts thanks!
It’s my understanding that this question will be added as part of the US census. :)

Back