What percentage of young white women have been with at least one BBC

Hey, just out of curiosity because Im a millennial trying to get a firm understanding of how common trying BBC at least once is among girls between high school through college because I honestly dont know, I cant seem to find any data, It would be helpful if anyone knows of research or has personal accounts thanks!

An ocean beach we frequent has a significant portion of 17-21 age white girls and about a third of them are with black guys. While this is hardly scientific data, my wife noted that the percentage has significantly increased since she was that age.

I Paris, i would say around 25% of young white girls been at least once with a black boy. Some of them will never go back to tiny white worms. we saw some girls who wanted to "help" at the refugees center. I know a young girl in the neighbourhood who has been with (at least) 14 black boys.

Hey, just out of curiosity because Im a millennial trying to get a firm understanding of how common trying BBC at least once is among girls between high school through college because I honestly dont know, I cant seem to find any data, It would be helpful if anyone knows of research or has personal accounts thanks!
First. Different for USA and Europe. Second. Consider the demographic changes in racial populations in various geographic regions. Third. High school and college are different populations. Huge demographic changes in USA and Europe since 1940s given WW2 and Cold War communism in Europe. In USA , large black migration from south to Northern and western cities. Now, many high schools in USA have diverse racial populations so ******* of different races growing up together. Most high school sex is not about race but it is more probable that Susie and Jimmy may not be the same race. College environment has more freedoms and white girls who didn't try BBC in high school may/ are exploring relationships with boys/ young men from new places. Not just the black boys but males from many countries.

@AlexaVorteski: It is very inappropriate, to say the least, to post a picture of another person as your own profile pic let alone of someone who had died under tragic circumstances. :( Please, take action immediately!

Either
delete the pic or change it for something anonymous,
or
get verified as a real person first and then upload your own picture.

Thank you in advance.

It is Riley Reid, who is alive !

Back