What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

I'm a big fan off the too short skirt and no panties. Though I did know this one white girl that wore a pair of white denim short shorts. When she had those one she was ready to do anything black men wanted. One time I took her and two of My friends to the drive in. she wore those shorts. when we got to the drive in she got in the back and took her shorts off. she sat on Tyrone's cock and sucked on Jarrins til they came. She sat in the middle of them kissing them and joking with them until they were ready again and switched. When she was done she came back up front, asked if I liked the show and proceeded to suck me dry.

Last edited:
Below is an extract from a post I made in age restriction. ............
." I'm getting older, day by day. I'm 40 soon and I hate the thought of being 40. I think to myself there are all these young nubile men and women, (because even under 25, that is what they are), who is going to fancy a 40 year old woman, past her best"

When I see photos of 21 year olds , makes me wonder, should I take my tired old body out of here?

Nah you still got a hot sexy body. I am sure black men will be fucking you for a very long time to come.

Back