What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

When my wife and I are out for a "fun" night in a nice, crowded Bar, her outfit would consist of a nice short skirt, a loose low-cut blouse, and white panties. She sometimes wears black panties when we go out, but white panties catches a potential "lover's attention" by her crossing and uncrossing her legs just high enough to catch the man's attention by him seeing a flash of white. She then likes to make eye contact in a "shy" way. It's then up to him to respond in a way that shows he "likes what he sees." She hasn't yet failed to get the guy to come over for a "chat."
My hub likes to watch me work a black stud in a hotel bar. He sits across the room while I get to know the guy I want. If I like the BBC and want to spend some time with him, I go to the restroom and take off my panties (If I’m wearing panties). When I return, I discreetly drop them in hubby’s lap as I return to be with my man. Then hubby watchs as the BBC plays with my pussy under the table. If I like the guy a lot, I make sure we walk past hubby on our way out of the bar.

My hub likes to watch me work a black stud in a hotel bar. He sits across the room while I get to know the guy I want. If I like the BBC and want to spend some time with him, I go to the restroom and take off my panties (If I’m wearing panties). When I return, I discreetly drop them in hubby’s lap as I return to be with my man. Then hubby watchs as the BBC plays with my pussy under the table. If I like the guy a lot, I make sure we walk past hubby on our way out of the bar.
Nellie and I love the discreet hotel bar pickups with me watching from across the room. It is so hot when she texts that she is sleeping over and will call me in the morning. She looks so beautifully slutty walking through the lobby in her cocktail dress and people watch knowing she was a total slut the night before. OOOHHH. I do love it so.

Back