What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

Below is an extract from a post I made in age restriction. ............
." I'm getting older, day by day. I'm 40 next week and I hate the thought of being 40. I think to myself there are all these young nubile men and women, (because even under 25, that is what they are), who is going to fancy a 40 year old woman, past her best"

When I see photos of 21 year olds , makes me wonder, should I take my tired old body out of here?
bring that body over here ;)

." I'm getting older, day by day. I'm 40 soon and I hate the thought of being 40. I think to myself there are all these young nubile men and women, (because even under 25, that is what they are), who is going to fancy a 40 year old woman, past her best"

When I see photos of 21 year olds , makes me wonder, should I take my tired old body out of here?

You are a most beautiful forty year old. girls half your age would die for to be as gorgeous as you.

." I'm getting older, day by day. I'm 40 soon and I hate the thought of being 40. I think to myself there are all these young nubile men and women, (because even under 25, that is what they are), who is going to fancy a 40 year old woman, past her best"

You are a good looking woman with a very nice body. :)

However, you also become what you believe yourself to be.
If you decide you are past your prime and have a tired old body, that is exactly what you will have and what you will project to others.
Start thinking and acting like the sexy siren you want to be and you won't need to concern yourself about others fancying you. ;)

Back