What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

The one thing I remembered I should add about lingerie on a Bull date, is that I always take along a snug-fitting thong that is amply wide...and try to keep it right by the bed, to slip on afterwards, preferably while I'm still lying down, and keep his seed from spilling out of me.... :wub: That is, unless he wants to take my out afterwards or send me on my way still dripping from his impregnation, like one of our Bulls does :oops:

The cum-stained lingerie and stockings can make a nice souvenir of a BBC date, particularly if it was with an out of town Bull who I may not see again...or may not see again for a long time, and want to have something to savor as a reminder....

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. Also, if you've done anal with a BBC Bull, and especially if you've used an ******* to clean yourself before hand or used lube, you really need to wear that thong or some other undie afterwards, sometimes even with a panty pad put in back, to keep things from getting messy or even having embarassing accidents and stains afterwards....
good advice!

good advice!
Thanks!

Not sure if it's the guy or the girl from the couple posting here...but I would think that couples in particular, and the cuckold crowd, would be particularly into having cum-stained souvenirs of the females' Bull matings as trophies. Me, I'm just a cum whore, and love the reminders of Bulls filling me to overflowing with their seed, sometimes I will even put them on when I'm along and jill to thoughts of the night that produced them. Oddly, it occurs to me, my GF isn't into it and I wouldn't dare ask her, she is kind of a neat freak cleans herself up pretty well with a towel afterwards...well, what I haven't cleaned out of her with my tongue and fingers well-licked :oops: ....

Somewhere I have a couple of close-up selfies of me and my cummy panties, though I couldn't find those right off...but here is one I took of me just dripping right after riding cowgirl, enjoy....

Alnie_closeup_creampie-26-flcr.jpg

Thanks!

Not sure if it's the guy or the girl from the couple posting here...but I would think that couples in particular, and the cuckold crowd, would be particularly into having cum-stained souvenirs of the females' Bull matings as trophies. Me, I'm just a cum whore, and love the reminders of Bulls filling me to overflowing with their seed, sometimes I will even put them on when I'm along and jill to thoughts of the night that produced them. Oddly, it occurs to me, my GF isn't into it and I wouldn't dare ask her, she is kind of a neat freak cleans herself up pretty well with a towel afterwards...well, what I haven't cleaned out of her with my tongue and fingers well-licked :oops: ....

Somewhere I have a couple of close-up selfies of me and my cummy panties, though I couldn't find those right off...but here is one I took of me just dripping right after riding cowgirl, enjoy....

View attachment 574534
Its the wife, That's super sexy! What a huge load, so amazing... Bigger is better lol

Back