What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

on a date with a black man

DhtGNdiV4AAKQVG.jpg
Would be more than a date

A few weeks back i set up a weekend (Friday night to Sunday noon) date for a mixed race lady in her mid twenties (divorced about a year) with a new but dependable black married boy friend (yes his wife knew she was there when the testing was done)

One of the conditions was that i got to pick the dress that she would where when they met to play. We the young lady and I spent two weekends checking out thrift / second time around stores to see what we could find. We found a way to large tiger print dress that we had altered. Down sized to fit her, the neck line was lowered and two thigh high slits were added. To this we added a pair of three inch high tied above the knee open toed sandles. That Friday morning and early afternoon was spent at a spa getting the works. Massage, mud bath, legs waxed pussy sculpted into the shape of a heart and tied pink. Fingers nails and toe nails done with French tips, hair and make up done.

His wife saw to it that he arrived in white shirt, blue blazer and pressed jeans. Shoes polished.

I met them his wife and him in the bar. We talked for ten minutes at which point i showed her a picture of what was waiting up stairs for him. She was a bit taken back then reached into her purse and handed me some performance enhancing *******.

Before she left she asked for a few things. 1st how long her husband lasted the first time (21 minutes), total number of times that night (five) and i had to help her with a special night. Next week we his wife and i are going window shopping.

I personally thing that all guys love it when there is some effort and planning put into dates.

Let me know if you agree. Or not.

Back