What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

I find dressing normal in a social situation can do the trick, as long as your sending out the right "vibe" it seems to work :)

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but from what I think, attitude has more to do with attracting a guy (any guy - white, black, Hispanic, or Asian) than apparel. I mean, a girl can dress to the nines, but if she gives off the impression that she just doesn't care, or isn't interested, then she will most likely be going home that evening alone.
Conversely, if a girl wears something as simple as a sundress or jeans, and appears ready to rock and roll, she'll have guys chasing after her all evening long.
It's all in the attitude she gives off. But I do like some of the outfits in this thread! Wish I could get away with wearing a few of them myself!!

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but from what I think, attitude has more to do with attracting a guy (any guy - white, black, Hispanic, or Asian) than apparel. I mean, a girl can dress to the nines, but if she gives off the impression that she just doesn't care, or isn't interested, then she will most likely be going home that evening alone.
Conversely, if a girl wears something as simple as a sundress or jeans, and appears ready to rock and roll, she'll have guys chasing after her all evening long.
It's all in the attitude she gives off. But I do like some of the outfits in this thread! Wish I could get away with wearing a few of them myself!!
I also like some of the outfits on here - maybe not all in public of course :)

Dyq_9w3XcAAYTp_.jpg:large

Back