What outfits should be worn to turn-on the black guys?

DVCOkS5X0AETZd3.jpg:large

girl flirting with a black man

be nice see some amateur women instead of trawled pics celebrities and models

What does that term mean "amateur"? Is that like sports? Professional athletes as opposed to amateur athletes? Women are women! So theres amateur and pro women? Models & celebs are real women too. Theyre not robots! Women come in all types shapes sizes. I don't want to go to the super bowl and watch you and your buddies play ball. I wanna see top of the line *******! That's my flavor, that's what I like! If u wanna look at some ratchet ass ho then feel free to post whatever u like its a free country! But don't hate on me for posting what I think is sexy. U don't see me commenting on the ******* I didn't care for! No I just scroll on by and post my *******. See its that simple. Have a nice day ;-)

What does that term mean "amateur"? Is that like sports? Professional athletes as opposed to amateur athletes? Women are women! So theres amateur and pro women? Models & celebs are real women too. Theyre not robots! Women come in all types shapes sizes. I don't want to go to the super bowl and watch you and your buddies play ball. I wanna see top of the line *******! That's my flavor, that's what I like! If u wanna look at some ratchet ass ho then feel free to post whatever u like its a free country! But don't hate on me for posting what I think is sexy. U don't see me commenting on the ******* I didn't care for! No I just scroll on by and post my *******. See its that simple. Have a nice day ;-)
I will don't worry with that attitude.

I will don't worry with that attitude.

I ain't worried bout *******... You call it attitude when its a woman saying something but if it was a man you'd call it an opinion! Lmao u just butthurt cuz I called u out but if I was a man your sorry ass wouldn't be saying *******!

I ain't worried bout *******... You call it attitude when its a woman saying something but if it was a man you'd call it an opinion! Lmao u just butthurt cuz I called u out but if I was a man your sorry ass wouldn't be saying *******!
if you want an argument that's fine but count me out!

Back