What makes black men better than white boys to you?

Hotter more dominant better looking cocks and have some weird magic power that just so attractive i started off watching them with white girls then got so hypnotised some how I ended up turning bi and sucking them

Black men are like magnets to women. So many are dominant in sports, great dancers,musicians. More masculine bodies, black muscular bodies , so many with athletic V build, masculine and *******.. Overall stronger and higher stamina. They act confident, Ultimate pleasure in sex, make erotic contrast, longer deeper passionate, animalistic, makes great sex drive and big black cocks looks magnifecent. great kissers with full lips.My Ex gf loves them . So lets help interracial lifestyle spread more!! That's why girls go black to natural selection. I am not jealous, i love my role as a support. Also you can imagine that black men are more then just men, like beasts or aliens from another planet, that help satisfy white female. Nothing hotter then interracial sex if you really into the theme

Back