What Makes a Bull?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

The question is for my black brothers in here and just about everyone else:

A lot of white couples are often fascinated by the phase 'Black Bull'. One of them asked me the day before, that what's the whole mystique about it? What separates a typical Black Bull from a typical Black man? Is there a feeling to it? A masculine aggression that some people have and others don't... is it that we seem fearless and daunting when it comes to our sexual relationships with white women/couples... Is it our blackness or physique... Our tendency to dominate? Or is it more like a state of mind thing that only folks like us share.

I'd like to throw the question out: What do you think are the qualities that makes one to be referred to as a 'Bull'?
    catalist121, cucky and dickudown like this.
  2. dickudown

dickudown Active Member Real Person

For me it's all that you mentioned,and then some.
  3. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

I think its their dominance over the couple, they have what we want and they tell us how we're going to get it and when. Sorry, that's my take though.
    catalist121 and cucky like this.
  4. Southernbbc

Southernbbc Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Intelligence...Articulation...Equipment...and the ability to go deep into the Abyss and feel right at home;-)
  5. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

To have the ability to overwhelm and control a sexual encounter. Not that the bull needs to do that but having your partner understand that you can if you choose.
    Nicole_J likes this.