What made you get involved or interested in the interracial cuckold lifestyle?

YoungandHotGuy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm just curious on how people got introduced to this lifestyle and would like to hear your stories
Mine was a bit strange, I was watching a youtube video (it was a skit), a guy paid a guy to have sex with his wife and I was reading the comments section afterwards,
a comment caught my eye where someone said they actually did this and he said the term was cuckold, I've been hooked since 😂
I searched the term, realized that people actually do this, looked for sites, chatted with people and got my first hookup,
another time due to my mistake I couldn't meet the couple and they got really angry, I felt bad but hey stuff happens

I was always interested in how that would be. Then I went to Cancun & stayed at a hotel called Temptation Resort & met some interesting people, but there was one certain couple I found to be quite interesting. They were big time swingers & they invited me into their bed. Her husband video recorded us (grateful he was straight like me. We didn't discuss it but when we started, it crossed my mind lol). We only did it the one time but did discuss it happening again. We still speak on occasion. Thank you for taking my swinging virginity, Glen & Bambi!

Back