What kind of Cuck are you?

Done this many times waiting for her to come home after waking up horny in the early hours. I would wonder she was getting up to and would be able to imagine her getting pumped by her black studs.
When she walked in the door I would get my hands on her and feel her up pash her finger her undress her make her get down a suck me hard until she finished telling me about her night out getting black cock. When I would finally get into her pussy it was always so hot and red it felt so good. If she was really loose and wet I would have to fuck her for a few minutes until my cock would swell and I could start to feel her sides but I could never feel deep in her pussy it was always so stretched. Red hot swollen wet there was nothing else like it, it was the best. I always loved it when she got a good hard pounding from a big dick, the other guy did all the hard work and warmed her pussy up for me so when it was my turn it felt like an inferno down there. We both would be so honry and keep having sex all day until she went out again later that night for more. Dirty bitch loved black cock so much she would keep going out every night until the Navy ships would leave town and I would fuck her every morning she came home with a red hot pussy. So many great memories.

Back