What its like to clean up a creampie?

It really is intoxicating as was mentioned. I have had it both ways, right after the bull pulled out and also after she came home filled. I can remember the first time she came home feeling her pussy with my fingers, having to slightly work on parting her lips because his dried cum had them sealed shut! It was sooo hot to feel! Then the wetness once they opened was crazy hot! Seeing her swollen pink hole I immediately had to taste it! The smell of their mixed juices was awesome! Licking her pussy was so much different from normal. It was so much smoother and like silky smooth?! That’s what hooked me! Everyone is different but if your wife lets you, there’s nothing better!!
Ive at my own, but to have the experience of her lost in ******* gettind stretched to the max then to have her clean her and her bull just seem like a rush youll get no where else

It really is intoxicating as was mentioned. I have had it both ways, right after the bull pulled out and also after she came home filled. I can remember the first time she came home feeling her pussy with my fingers, having to slightly work on parting her lips because his dried cum had them sealed shut! It was sooo hot to feel! Then the wetness once they opened was crazy hot! Seeing her swollen pink hole I immediately had to taste it! The smell of their mixed juices was awesome! Licking her pussy was so much different from normal. It was so much smoother and like silky smooth?! That’s what hooked me! Everyone is different but if your wife lets you, there’s nothing better!!
The way you describe this is awesome sounds like an amazing experience for both of youI. hope you get to enjoy this often

Creampies from your wife's freshly fucked pussy are absolutely amazing! A delicacy like no other is how I would describe it.
I would also suggest enjoying her Bulls cum from other parts of her body such as her breasts, thighs, stomach, face, back anywhere her Bull wants to unload. Personally, I find from between her sweet ass cheeks is always a treat!! Yum!!!!

Hey folks,
So to have my wife make passionate love to a well hung black man, and for her to ******* me to eat it has been my fantasy for years. I have told the wife of such and about this site. We have roleplayed but were still virgins to the lifestyle. This may also only be a fantasy and never a reality for us.

However I'm curious as to what it's like to clean up after your wife and bull are done. I think about this daily and love to indulge on other people's experiences.
You will never want anything else to eat again

As the husband of a completely Black-owned wife, the only sexual contact I am allowed with my wife is slurping up the used cum of our Black Master after he has used her. I must wait for it to drip out of her pussy onto the floor because I am not allowed to touch my wife's Black-owned pussy. Master does let me clean the cum off his cock and lick the sweat off his balls after he finishes using my wife, which I gratefully do. And I am especially grateful when they use a condom and feed me the cum from the used condom.

Creampies from your wife's freshly fucked pussy are absolutely amazing! A delicacy like no other is how I would describe it.
I would also suggest enjoying her Bulls cum from other parts of her body such as her breasts, thighs, stomach, face, back anywhere her Bull wants to unload. Personally, I find from between her sweet ass cheeks is always a treat!! Yum!!!!
Hello neighbor....so hot....we are in Pismo....you?

Back